CH 63: WAR IS PEACE

Eren hardened his fist and throw jabs at the Armored titan destroying its face. The Armored returned a hit and took Eren down to the ground.

"I'm going to make you pay for destroying my home." Porco gritted as he charged behind Eren. He stopped and withdrew when he saw the Levi Squad swinging their gear towards him. "Dammit!! We lost the War Hammer! It could've helped our force to fight the enemies!!" Jean groaned. "Let's not hope it won't join the fight."

"That seems impossible," Connie said.

Reiner grabbed Eren's head holding him still. "Eren... You're not a threat on your own... Give up already. This is as far as you go."

"Now! Finish the Jaw, the Armored, and the Female!" The squad leader ordered. "We're packing their favorite! So give 'em a taste of the thunder spears!" Before they could launch it. The Cart Titan fired an anti-titan shell on Eren's head. "Load the next shot! Hurry!" Magath ordered.

"You've sent his brain flying and compromised his titan's physical abilities. Incredible, Commander Magath." Pieck praised.

"You mean general. Who could've imagined it? The military's best artilleryman rising to become its highest-ranking officer... How the Marleyan army has fallen."

"Watch out!!" Louise shouted. "Enemy troops on the roofs! Tons of them!!"

"The troops aren't mobile! Encircle them!" Another Scout shouted.

The Marleyan soldiers on the roof and the machine gunners in the airships began showering them with multiple shots. They took down several Paradis soldiers.

"We're getting wiped out!"

"Take cover!"

"How...? The Marleyan brass should have been massacred. How could they rebuild their army in under a month...?! They'll beat the Founder at this rate...!" Connie shuddered.

Sasha became a bit pessimistic as well. "They'll eat Eren if we don't do something. Where are the love birds!? Their powers are much needed right now."

"Also, Captain Levi, Commander Hange, and Floch are missing!! Even with the recruits we got from Marley, we're still overpowered and outnumbered!!"

The Cart Titan fired a shot at Eren again and his brain splattered on the roof. He stumbled back and leaned on a house. "Dammit!! Eliminate the Cart Titan!!" Jean ordered.

"Roger!!" The Scouts answered and began swinging to the top of the wall.

"We'll tire them out." Magath started. "This surprise attack stands on Willy Tybur's sacrifice. He risked his life to tell us. It's just as he said—What we need is another Helos. A true hero. A hero who will save the world."

"Eren... Enough already." Reiner gritted as he continued to hit him. "You've lost. Everyone's suffered enough. You've suffered enough."

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH" Eren then did a battle cry. The Scouts continued to attack each side, backing him up. "Eren! Hold on!!"

"Why struggle like this? What are you still fighting for? What's the point...?"

"AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH"

He continued to scream making an ear-piercing noise. The soldiers covered their ears and the houses began to shake.

"Eren... I just want this to be over. How'd I ever think we were anything alike? Enough already. Just sleep." Reiner said leaning in to bite Eren's nape. "I won't die like this. Not today! I have a family waiting for me!!" Eren thought. The Attack Titan grabbed the Armored Titan's upper mouth and tried to rip it apart. "ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"