CH 86: OTHER HALF 3

YEAR 853

MARLEY

The day Y/N payed Willy Tybur a visit and asked him to work with him

In an abandoned house not too far from Tybur's estate, Y/N met the youngest sibling of Willy Tybur, Peter, a cheerful and energetic young man.

"I see..." Peter mumbled. "Trying to be King Fritz, huh?" He then extended his hands in the air as if picturing something. "Imagine, Tybur and Fritz, back at it again, working together. Oof. History repeats itself." He teased. "Ehh! Too bad, you failed!"

Y/N didn't speak as he continued to observe him who finally realized that the Founder wasn't there to laugh at his jests. He then cleared his throat and composed himself. "So, you know your history."

"I know enough." Peter shrugged. "You see... My brother..." He began. "He's all about nobility. He's not the type you can recruit into rebellion."

"And that's why I'm here talking to you." Y/N replied. "Willy turned down my offer and that's where you're gonna enter. Say, will you join me? Or you're all about nobility as well, Peter?" Y/n asked the young man who was in full determination of proving him wrong.

"I never want to be like him, I'm his opposite." Peter groaned. "Willy and his stupid belief, acting like an honorable man when all he does is pretend like he's a preacher." Peter Tybur said with his face dropped.

Y/N smirked to himself. He could still see the hatred on the young man's face as seconds passed. "Well, I see that your only similarity is the physical features. Mindset... Beliefs... I don't think so." He sounded sensible as he tried to gain Peter's trust. "I'm glad I've come across you."

"Oh..." Peter hinted with disappointment. "So, you really come here only to speak to my brother?" He paused. "I mean, duh... Of course. I'm nobody to this family, let alone to the world. I don't even think the Founder knows me."

"We can change that..." Y/N comforted to which the blonde young man jolted in hope.

"Really...!?" Peter squeaked.

"Hmm." Y/N nodded. He has that small smirk again and the Founder's eyes continued to glimmer as things were going in his favor. He knew that the Founding Power was heightened whenever he couldn't feel much emotion other than satisfaction and power just like that moment. He couldn't feel remorse or regret. "You can prove your family wrong, even the world if you want to." he continued.

"Fine. I'll do it...!" Peter said, his jaw and fists clenched. "I'm an Eldian!!" He shouted full of pride and anger. "Whatever Willy and the Marleyans are doing... it has to be stopped! Let's take these fucking gloves off from whatever keeping Marley in glory!! I want to make a change, our dear Founder!! I'm not a 'nobody'! I'm a Tybur! I'm supposed to save Eldians!! I'll make those Tybur pay for what they did to our people!! For selling Eldians to Marley so that we can live in honor and power."

"Good." The grey-haired man simply replied with much seriousness yet a blank expression, untouched by the emotion that the young man expressed. "Also, call me Y/N." He then offered his hand to which Peter quickly accepted and shook his hands.

"So, what's the plan? What about Eren Jaeger? Is it true that he's the other Founder? When can I meet him?" The young man asked cluelessly.

"Soon—"

"Wha...?!"

"ALL YOU NEED TO DO RIGHT NOW IS GET PREPARED." Y/N said a bit loudly which got the latter startled. He then cleared his throat and spoke again calmly this time. "I want you to lead Marley after the Rumbling."