CH 64: MORAL

They then shifted their head at Y/N and Levi. "Y/N!!" Eren shouted.

"We can't reach the Founder... unless Y/N activates his power, too." Zeke said.

Levi clenched his fist. His conscience couldn't handle the fact that he had to continue forcing the young man he was holding on his arm to continue fighting as he looked worse than a corpse. "That's enough. Let him rest." He begged himself but something inside him wanted him to move. "I have a mission. I promised him I'll kill that bastard."

"Levi! Wake him up!" Zeke groaned to which Levi's blood boiled. He pierced a death stare at the blonde man. He was being torn apart but after a while, he has made up his mind. "I'm sorry, mother. I've never been a good brother."

"Hurry! Fire at them!!" Magath growled. "Zeke's a double agent!!" The Cart Titan ran away from Mikasa and Floch and went to a safe position to fire.

"Y/N!! Do it now!!" Eren whose hand was still on top of Zeke's shouted, hoping it would reach the grey-haired man. His eyebrows could almost meet at the sight of Levi pumping and putting pressure on his chest trying to resuscitate him. "The hell?" Zeke murmured. The two brothers stared in confusion at the other pair of brothers near them. "He's the Founder. He couldn't be dead, could he?" Eren asked.

"I don—" Zeke stopped from the sound of shrieking artillery. Both of them looked up and saw the barrel on the Cart Titan's back adjusting and aiming towards them. "Eren!" Zeke wailed.

"I'm still fucking alive!?" Y/N subconsciously thought. "I've been hit for hell knows how many fucking times. Dammit. My body doesn't know how to give up, huh?"

He felt as if his body was brought to the beginning of times. He has seen that settings before through a memory. He was currently reliving the life of Ymir the Founder. He felt a severe pain from his chest and to his back as if he got stabbed.

"What are you doing?"

He heard a familiar voice speak next to him.

"Mother!"

Children crying while grasping him.

"I know no mere spear can kill you."

The man continued.

The Marleyan general was about to pull the trigger aiming between Y/N and Eren's location. The Paradis force's jaws dropped. "It's over." they thought with shattered hopes and regret on their faces realizing what would be the outcome once the shot hit the Founders and everyone around them.

"Rise..."

"Work..."

"That's why you were born."

"Ymir,"

"My slave."