CH 27: CHANGES

After the coronation, you and Levi got to talk about Kenny's involvement with you and your father's plan.

Levi: So, all those times, Kenny did whatever your father Uri asked, huh.

Y/N: Seems like it. And like I said, he was father's only friend.

Levi: But... how could he force you to do something like that.

Y/N: Who knows. It's disgusting... I know... but please don't think of me that way...

Levi looked down. "I'm not..." he paused. "I'm sorry about everything you've been through...and also about your sister. I heard that she's already dead."

You forced a smile. "Yeah... I'll be fine, don't worry about it."

Levi: Uri was a good man.

Y/N: Huh?

Levi: I was so happy when my mother told me she was gonna marry him... But things didn't go that way...

Y/N: I see... If only things just turned out differently, do you think we'd be in a better situation?

Levi: Who knows...

Both of you heard people talking in the hallway. You both saw the Levi Squad walking with Historia.

Eren: Hold on. Are you really gonna do it?

Historia: What...? Y-you said yourself that I should.

Eren: It was the Reeves Company boss' request... or, should I say, a final joke? If you can let it go, you should.

Historia: I'm not fit to be queen unless I do it.

Jean: Yeah, Historia! That's the spirit.

Historia froze when she finally saw you and Levi. Both of you walked towards them. Historia gritted her teeth. "Ah..Uh..." Then she charged towards Levi and punched him in the shoulder. "AAAAAAHHH!" Levi stood still and didn't even flinch. While the Levi Squad's jaws dropped. "WHAAAAT!?"

Historia laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA! Now what? I'm your queen! Whaddaya got to say n-"

Levi unexpectedly smiled. "Heh"

The Levi Squad froze. "!?"

Levi: Thanks... All of you.

-------------------

The night came, the Scouts were given the chance to celebrate, Historia invited them to have dinner. Not the typical soup and bread dinner. this time, they got to eat meat as well.

Sasha: Huh!!!??? Did someone say meat!!???

Connie: Oi Sasha, lower down your voice!!

Sasha: T-this... This is really meat...?

Historia smiled. "Come on, Sasha! Let's eat!!

She swooped up the food and took a big bite.

Jean: Sasha!! Calm down!

Scout raised a toast. "Here's to our Queen Historia!"

They all raised their glasses. "Queen Historia!!"

Everyone was having a good time.

Armin: Sasha!! Take it easy!!!

Jean: Geez, after all, what we've been through these past few weeks. I'm glad we get to rest and eat food like this.

Eren: Right. I thought it would never end...

Connie: Well, I'm happy that Historia became the queen, I mean... this food is awesome!