CH 25: RULER OF THE WALLS

Jean: W-What the hell is that?

The Levi Squad survived the destruction of the Reiss Chapel after Rod transformed into a titan. They looked astounded as they examine the hardening Y/N did earlier.

Connie: Damn... So, you have power all this time?

Levi: Let me guess, he didn't know.

You just nodded. You were too exhausted to even defend yourself. Mikasa was helping you, wiping off the blood on your face.

Mikasa: All of you should give Y/N a break with these types of questions. Captain has been beating him up mentally and physically. Let him rest this time.

Connie: I'm sorry. It's just that I was so surprised when he did this right in front of me.

Jean: So, that was how hardening happens, huh. How could you do it, Y/N?

Y/N: Uh... M-My father. He gave me the power.

Connie: What? How? I mean how did you get it? I mean... did he give you medicine or something?

You froze. "How could I tell them that I ate my father... Like how I bit his nape and chewed like it was just regular animal meat."

Thinking about that, you threw up, luckily you were able to turn your back on Mikasa. She startled. She put her hand on your back and gently rub it.

Mikasa: What' 's wrong?

You shook your head telling her that you were fine. She offered a piece of cloth to wipe your mouth.

You smiled and thank her.

Jean walked towards you. "Man are you really sure you're okay? Seems like this consumed all your strength.

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll be fine.

Eren tried to approach you. He looked upset. "Y/N... I'm sorry." He slowly lands his eyes on you.

You smile at him making him feel that it's alright. "Don't worry about it, Eren."

Levi: So, your father, he was the reason you were able to do this. A hardening power that saved us all. In the blink of an eye, you devised and built all this. Yes, the construction looks shoddy but I bet that's how the Walls were made, too. In other words, it's possible for us to plug that hole in Wall Maria, now.

They gasped.

Levi: A lot of enemies and allies have died along the way and getting this far hasn't been pretty. But for as ugly as it's been, look at the position we're in now.

Y/N: W-wait captain... Plugging the hole... I don't think my body could plug a hole as big as the one in Wall Maria...

Levi: Huh!?

Y/N: I mean... If I can do it, I will. But I can tell that I won't be able to do it.

Levi: No, you have to do it. Do whatever you can. If you need to train, then train. I'll ask Hange to help you. If you need to gain weight or strength, then we'll do it. You have to do it because we don't have any choice. Eren can't do the hardening and you can, so you should do it. I won't take no for an answer.

Mikasa: You're saying that he has to use all of his strength to plug the hole until he dies?

Levi: If that will be the case, then yes.

Mikasa gritted her teeth. "You really have no heart."

Y/N: It's fine, Mikasa. But...

Mikasa: Where are you going?

You stood up and walked, Mikasa followed you and helped you go up the platform.

You grabbed Rod's bag and took a bottle from it. "Got it!"