CH 14: THE ARMORED AND COLOSSAL

You and the other Scouts began to head towards the Utgard castle where the other 104th squads were staying. It took a while to get there but you've almost there... All of you saw titans all over the now ruined castle...

Y/N: What the hell!!!?

Hange: They need help!!!

You all began to ride faster and started to maneuver.

***

Krista: Wait, I still haven't told you... my real name!!

You saw Krista about to be grabbed by a titan. You swiftly head towards them and slice up the titans nape.

Krista: Y/N!!???

Y/N: Leave this to us!!

Squad Leader: Units in back, secure a perimeter! Everyone else, wipe out those titans!

Soldier 2: Hey!! You don't need to attack!!

Eren didn't listen and charged toward the titan.

Eren: Die!!

He landed on the rocks. "I did it! My first official kill!!" Another titan started to attack him. But the soldier was fast enough to kill it.

Soldier 2: Eren!! You dumbass!! Didn't you hear us when we said to get back!?

Eren: Yes... Sir... I'm sorry...

Connie: Hey!! Eren!

Eren turned around and see Connie, Reiner, and Bertholdt. Eren's face turned hesitant. "Guys!"

***

The titans have been wiped out and the Scouts were told what happened in the castle.

Armin: What...?! Ymir!?

Y/N: What the hell... Ymir...? They're one of them...?

Krista was holding Ymir. "Ymir..." Ymir opened her eyes. "My name... is Historia..."

They all left the castle and went to the southwest of Wall Rose. The Scouts started to climb up the wall.

Y/N: Ymir... Any idea what shape she's in?

Soldier: Her right arm and right leg were bitten off, and they say her organs are like scrambled eggs. It's enough to kill a normal person.

Eren: Normal, huh.

Then you saw Reiner, who has arm support, climbing up the wall using a rope.

Y/N: Ah.. here Reiner, grab on.

You offered a hand.

Reiner: Thanks.

Y/N: How could you be this calm...

***

Historia: Please, you have to believe me! I'm telling the truth! Ymir revealed who she is in order to fight the titans and save us! She set aside her own life! She showed loyalty to us as her comrades! It's true that she was wrong... She's guilty of hiding information of the utmost importance to humanity. She was probably... concerned for her own wellbeing. But she's changed. Ymir is on humanity's side! I know her well. She's much less complicated than she looks!

Hange: I-I see... Well, of course, I'd like a friendly relationship with her. Regardless of the past, the information she has is a treasure trove for humanity... I'd like to get along with her. The state of this world might be too complex... So... Your real name is Historia Reiss? Reiss, as in the Noble Family?

Historia: ...Yes, it is.

Hange: I see...

Hange pat Historia's shoulder. "Nice to meet you, Historia."