Kim 'Carrie' Minju

Hyewon's POV:

Her name is Kim 'Carrie' Minju, she was a child actress previously but was now training to be in a girl group. I was alone in WM's Actors' Department, I took my lunch break early and took a peek at the training room's door where they are practicing and to say that I momentarily forgot to be incognito was an understatement as one of them, the chubby with braces and glasses one have approached me and smiled gently at me. So did the the others, Kim Carrie and the rest of her team were on break when Miss Chubby Dork greeted me and asked me.

"Hi, you want to sing and dance? My name is Chaeyeon, come on, join us." Chaeyeon said to my awkward ass.

"I-I I'd have to go to the canteen, I'm on break." I replied to Chaeyeon shakily.

Gad Hyewon! Why are you awkward?! They're trainees like you are! My mind berated me.

She smiled once again and told me.

"Oh, the canteen is down this hallway, turn left and you'll find it, you're new here I suppose?" Chaeyeon asked me thoughtfully.

"I-I Y-yeah. I'm new. Great to meet you, Chaeyeon." I replied to her.

"Hey, how would you like to be in the debuting team? You want to sing and dance right?" Chaeyeon asked me.

Now, I didn't know what came over me, I had no skills in dancing! Not even singing! Sure I sing when I'm taking a bath but not to this trainee's level! But of course I nodded.

"Alright and from what department are you?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Actors' Department." I replied briefly.

"Great and you are?" She asked me.

"Hyewon." I replied in a short manner.

"Okay, Hyewon, see you around. We need to get back to practice, enjoy your lunch." Chaeyeon replied.

"You too." I replied to her.

My eyes never left her, for some odd reason, my heart thumped through my chest, beating wildly. I moved forward to the canteen and brought out my phone. Sending a text message to my bestie and one true love, Eunbi Unnie. She was five years ahead but I fell for her when we met at a park at Yangsan, she always sat next to me and often initiated the conversation. She was such a conversationalist, which made me love her. She was part of a debuting team from a different company called Kiroy, in a week or two she'll be debuting as part of Ye-A, a new girl group. It was too late to back out of Chaeyeon, I already agreed to join her, which surprised me. I was a shy person, never did I want all the attention towards me, my dancing was on a level of zero to negative.

Me: Hey, Unnie. Take care alright? Don't forget your lunch! Please don't waste the time I put in to prepare that gimbap for you or I'll be mad at you. I'm having lunch at the cafeteria and I am currently alone, cause there's no one in the Actors' department. 🤣😂

I placed my phone back to my pocket and went on to order lunch. When my phone vibrated, I looked at my phone, bringing it up from my pocket.

Eunbi❤️: Wow! You really made this? That's why it looked like Sushi from hell! Hahahaha! 🤣😂 Kidding Wonnie! You take care too Miss Actress! Aja! Hyewonnie Fighting! I'm about to head to lunch, thanks for the gimbap! But, I can't eat this, Hyewonnie. But manager unnie seems to enjoy it, she said thanks. 😊 You know I needed to maintain my weight for this debut right? See you around, Hyewon-ah. Byeeeee! Manager Unnie is calling me, it's my turn to shoot the music video. I love you my dongsaeng, thanks for cheering Unnie up. 😊

Then just like that, I was sent back to hell with a heavy weight on me. She's unbelievably dense towards me! Gad! Hyewon! Why did you even forget that she can't eat gimbap cause she's debuting?! Stupid Hyewon! Oh that's right! Cause you can't cook! Darn it! Yeah, Yeah, Hyewon, learn how to cook next time. My mind berated me. I ordered Bibimbap and sat alone at a table, I was quietly eating when I felt someone was looking at me, judging me as I was focused on eating the Bibimbap I ordered. I looked up from my food and found three ladies including the frail little Kim Carrie. They were all looking at me, like I was a specimen in a laboratory.