Friday Evening Getaway

Hyewon's POV:

It was Friday Evening and I just finished Vocal Practice for Tomorrow's Evaluation. It's been a year since Eomma and Appa left, I'd like to say that everyone of us seven changed for the better, but I'd be dead wrong. Chaen worstened, Minju was tired, judging by the way she fought Chaen back, it was often these past few days that Chaen pushes Minju to her last strand and Minju fights her back. Minju and I now have the whole day to practice and improve our dancing and singing skills. I still cry at the end of my every day. I cry for my loss and for what happened with everyone. The only constant I had was my love for Eunbi Unnie. Eunbi Unnie who was in Class C along with newbie Wonyoung and Yujin and oldie Ducky.

Just like right now, I laid in the vocal practice room floor as I let my tears out. I was exhausted beyond belief and I'd be damned with the increasingly difficult choreography that Chaen makes. I was trying to carry my team and try to stay afloat, because I was now the eldest in the team now. The system was, I do the food shopping and the vocals and Chaen pretty much does the choreography and practice the performance. It was hard to say something to Chaen, because she's a brat, she's the eldest sister in her family of five, two other younger sisters and one brother who unfortunately died due to a weak heart, just a week old and so, it was hard to talk to her, she listens however to Princess Minguring.

Ever since our dorm parents left, we've been trying to stay afloat, Chaen expressed her feelings of wanting an end to her nightmares and it hurts to know that at such a young age she'd already lost four people. Her brother, Girlfriend and Two Honorary parents. We were on the same abandoned island, left by our parents. They were both eaten by sharks, that's how I imagine us these days. I stepped in, everytime Minju and Chaen had fights. If I would guess it right, she loves Minju truly, but she's afraid of something. I was disturbed briefly by a call on my phone. I wiped my tears away and picked up my phone.

Yeobeoseyo? Eunbi Unnie? Why did you call?

Let's get dinner, together with Princess Minguring.

Okay, where are you? Where is Princess?

Princess Minguring is at the dance practice room 1, she's been there practicing non-stop, did something happened?

Yeah, she and Chaen had an explosive fight, Weirdo kid just exploded and told us not to save her, she wanted to drown with grief and end her life, Unnie.

Yah! I'll call Chaen now.

No unnie, she's at the dorm. She's resting. Let's just let her rest, she's probably just tired. It's hot today, so it's probably that. Let's just buy her some ice cream.

Wonnie, we need to include her in this dinners, that kid is literally on an eternal fasting, she needs to eat, Seri will kill us if we don't include her, she's been showing up in my dreams.

You do what you want Unnie, but I would still consult with the Princess if she would be willing to go and have dinner with Chaen.

Okay, I'll call her.

Arasseo, go.

Arasseo, Saranghae, Hyewonnie.

Nado, Saranghae Unnie.

The line got cut off, I hauled my notes with me and rushed to Dance Practice Room 1, the very room where we practice on the ground floor. I was on the third floor vocal room. I ran madly to the Dance room and pretty soon, I was already there, I found her dancing to Stray Kids' God's Menu, the Choreography for this song was extremely bouncy and energetic. Too energetic for everyone's liking. She doesn't pay me any attention, she just dances to God's Menu. Her hair bouncing to the beat of the music. God's Menu was Seri Eomma's Favorite song. She liked to bounce around just like Haneul Appa. Chaeyeon even trained with Stray Kids' Members, they were friends as far as I knew.