Spring Sunday

Minju's POV:

It was Sunday and I woke up earlier than Mong Oppa, remembering the fact that Chaeyeon slept on my couch last night, have propelled me to get up early at around four in the morning. I left a sticky note on her cheek, telling Mong that I was out in the Kitchen or Living Room. I went out of our shared room and found Chaeyeon just sat up from the couch, she was holding her head, adjusting to the lights that were opened by Lexie Eomma who was already cooking breakfast. I rushed to her side and was relieved to find out that Mong Oppa had left her with a glass of water and pain reliever. I sat beside my Jagiya, who was now wincing in pain, because of her head.

"Jagiya, I'll give your head a massage, you can lay on my lap." I told her.

She looked back at me, her eyes held different shades of wanting to give in on my offer or reject me like she always does. She settles for the massage ultimately, her head on my lap as I ran my hand through her head. Applying pressure on her throbbing head. She groaned, I don't know if she was groaning because she feels relieved or she was groaning because she didn't like the pressure I was applying on her head. She took a hold of my hands and positioned them at her temples and guided my hands on the pressure I was applying. Her soft hands held my fingers, guiding me to the right pressure I should be giving her, then she lets my fingers go. She was reveling at the pressure I was giving her temple until another groan escaped her lips.

"Gad, Minjoo, keep this up and I might marry you." She replied laughing her demonic laugh.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Jagiya. I'm still young, it would take me a few more years after I am a legal adult to think about that. I have other plans and dreams, like debuting a solo career after we debut." I replied to her.

"Hahahaha! I don't believe I'll be getting married, cause I can't find anyone who will be good to me." She replied and opened her eyes.

Her eyes now looked deeply into mine, it told me that she loved me like she does her younger sisters, I knew Chaeyeon had two other younger sisters, by the time she went on Sixteen, the show that created Twice. I would do anything to change her mind, but I won't force her to love me. I believe that you can only do so much and still end up being in a one sided love, like Hyewon with Eunbi Unnie.

"Oh and by the way, your Eunbi Unnie will come tomorrow. She's going to stay with Haneul Appa and Lexie Eomma will move to my dorm." She said to me.

"Oh, that'd be nice." I replied to her.

"Yeah, but she's team mates with Yena. Cause I didn't like her that much, besides, wasn't she the one who Kwangbae Hyung is crazy for?" She asked me.

"Yeah, she is. But, she sings great Jagiya, I sent you a clip of her singing. Please reconsider your choice, we've already lost our maknae, Minami who could've been the energy of the group, she's a cutie." I replied to her with a long pout.

"Aigoo, Aigoo, Aigoo. I'm used to that pout. If she proves her worth, I will reconsider." She replied.

"There, right there, you hit the spot right there." She follows up to me.

"Ahshe! Jinja?! You'll reconsider? Please, please, please do it for me. I like her Jagiya, I think we'll be best friends." I replied dreamily at her.

We'll be fine as best friends, but there was a time that we didn't click that much. Eunbi Unnie thought I was stealing away her best friend, she became jealous of me and Mong. Chaen only smiles at me and kept her mouth shut as I massaged her temples, exactly how she wanted the massage to hit that spot I was hitting earlier. Pretty soon, she drifted off to sleep again. I watched as her calm and steady breathing took over her, by the time Lexie Eomma finished cooking breakfast she was sleeping peacefully on my lap. I just didn't have the heart to wake her up, until Mong Oppa found us in the living room and shouted.