Another Monday

Minju's POV:

It was Monday Morning and we were up to get breakfast with Yujin and Wonyoung. Both of them went early in the morning to our dorm. Last night was an emotionally charged evening. I was texting Yujin to wait for us outside our dorm. She was there true enough once I made my way out my dorm with Mong Oppa behind me. We walked about two blocks to the west of WM Building and there was a Filipino Twenty-four hour open restaurant. We got in and sat at the booth for four. We ordered two of the breakfast platter for four, it had meat and dried seafood in it, we also ordered Tapsilog for three people and Tocilog for three people with two eggs each. Summer is fast approaching, we are at the last two months of spring. Wonyoung sat beside me and Yujin sat beside Mong Oppa. I was silent the entire time, having heard the screaming match between Mong Oppa and Eunbi Unnie last night. It was brave of her to yell at Eunbi Unnie who was the love of her life and it was for Wonyoung. I believe she heard Mong Oppa yell at Eunbi Unnie. She came into our dorm with tears in her eyes.

Mong and I were one and the same, our love for the wrong people has done more damage to us than good. I already broke free from Chaeyeon and her bat shit crazy behavior. I still haven't told her about Yujin and I. But she doesn't need to know how far deep we are in our relationship. I guess she knows, because I was always hanging out with Yujin after practice. I dabble as Yujin's tutor as well, her grades are so low at this point that I took it upon myself to tutor her. Otherwise, Yujin will fail her classes and won't be able to maintain her football scholarship from Mapo-gu. That was the only reason she could stay as a student of the said Elementary School. She held a Football Scholarship from Seoul School of Performing Arts, she was Vice Captain of the Football team currently, she was expected to become Football Captain next school year provided she maintains her grades, I wanted her to have a competitive edge, so as early as this school year, I was already tutoring her. I wanted her to get a grade of at least 95% five points shy from the perfect grade. That was my goal for her, so I now required her to note down everything in her notebook.

Mong was engaging Yujin in a passionate conversation about their favorite artists. Yujin liked PinkBeat, a Korean Hip-Hop Girl Group, composed of Lisa Park, Rosé Manoban, Jeon Jisoo and RubyJ. A quartet of female rappers which could also sing, well at least two of the members are singers, Jisoo and Rosé were singers while Lisa and RubyJ were Rappers. Rosé was Lead Dancer too while Lisa was their dance machine. Both were in a relationship according to gossip mongers. They're now discussing if the gossips were true.

"Eomma, you've been quiet, are you alright?" Wonyoung asked me her voice laced with worry.

"I'm fine my ttal, I was just tired from my vacation, Eomma is worried she has grown stiff for today's practice, but I will do my best." I replied to her and smiled at her.

"I heard the screaming last night, I'm sorry Eomma, I shouldn't have told you, I was honestly alright though." She replied to me in Mandarin.

"It wasn't your fault, Wonie. Next time I take a break, let me know if you need food so I can buy food for you, my family owns several restaurants, it should be easy to get you food or ask Yujin to take you to one of Eomma's Restaurants. Is that clear?" I replied to her in Mandarin.

"Ne, I will." She replied in Korean.

She smiled at me and I felt relieved that she was still an innocent child, who believes in everything I tell her. I smiled back at her and proceeded to sit back at the booth, appreciating the peaceful morning we are currently having. Without Chaen, she was left in the dorm's couch, still asleep. We're going to bring her some food after we ate. We were unusually early to be having breakfast today, usually it was half past four when we used to wake up, now we got out of our dorm at quarter to four in the morning. By Four a.m. we arrived at the restaurant. Soon our orders arrived, all two of it and we asked them to make the other orders after we are half way done eating, which they agreed. We were having a peaceful breakfast, Yujin was still chattering at the table, this girl really.