Life; Three years and a month

Hyewon's POV:

It was June and it was half of the year, nothing much has changed with our namdongsaeng Chaen. She still screams at us whenever we made mistakes in the choreography. When she screams at the top of her lungs, My Princess Minguring bravely stands up against her. Often screaming and shouting ensues and we have to separate them both. I take Minju out of the practice room most times, while Chaewon and Yuri stays inside with Chaen. Now, Chaen was on a trip in Japan, visiting her nameless friend. So we are at peace today, no one is screaming and shouting, we are working hard practicing. Sweating our butts off just to nail down our choreography. It was level 20,000 Hard kind of, but Minju was doing a great job practicing. She's always someone who gives 1000 percent of her whole being just to nail down choreography.

Our Minguring is a dedicated and passionate person, even when she's tired, she practices one last time and when she's not satisfied, she does it again for the last time. Well, you get the picture, she was obsessed with practicing. She is really into extending her hours just to practice for the weekly evaluations. I was breathless and she still is going, practicing the dance. We are dancing to a boy group's song for the weekly evaluations. EXO's The Eve was the song we were going to cover, the dance steps were level 20k Hard but we could do it. There was a beat drop in the song which had a sexy and cool choreography in the original performances of EXO, they'll do a somewhat sexy and cool choreography, we upped this choreography by displaying our abs and some other sexy choreography aside from the original.

She looked serious right now as she looked into the mirror and practiced the choreography, I took a break and she still hasn't stopped dancing. It was as if she was possessed by the spirit of KAI the main dancer of EXO, her body moved like a Main Dancer right at this instant. There was a part in the song where we dance in place and do some sexy stuff with our bodies rolling to the music. I ought to tell her we should take a break, but she could not be disturbed. It was like her plea for a better life, as if she was being oppressed. That was what it was like training with Chaen, it felt as if everyone of us are being oppressed despite me being the keeper of the team. I automatically became leader since losing both parents of our team, because I was the eldest.

I can't control Chaen and the dynamics of the team. I can only hope that we get through this eventually. We would someday and go back to the times where we are easier to interact with, the rest of the team are just sitting inside the practice room and eating their snacks, some are drinking their water like me and trying to catch our breaths. We are doing great, I ought to tell everyone, but the dictator Lee Chaeyeon thought otherwise and so we are here, practicing and polishing our choreography for tomorrow's weekly. It was already six in the evening and she is still not yet done practicing. Until she eventually dropped down to her knees and cried and I was first to assist her. I encircled her in a hug and whispered to her.

"You are doing great. This is enough practice. We should eat dinner, come now My Princess. Stop crying." I told her and wiped her tears using my palm subsequently.

She sobbed and I felt her whole body collapse in my arms. I held her as she sobbed, my other hand glided over her back. The practice room's door suddenly opened and Yujin as well as Wonyoung emerged from the outside. Yujin watched as Minju was still sobbing in my arms. She didn't mind us, she squatted near proximity to us. She calls out to Minju.

"Aegiya, I'm hungry, let's get dinner." Yujin says to her.

Making Minju bury her face even more to my chest. She wiped her own tears and looked up to Yujin and told her.

"I'm going in a bit, where are we going to eat dinner?" Minju asked her.

"I'm craving Filipino." She replied.