Alex Joins the Team

Minju's POV:

It was a week after I had the chance to stay at Mong Oppa's house. It was Monday again and I don't want to go to school today, but knew I had to. My classes start early and finishes early, so I was up first. Leaving a note for Mong Oppa, before making my way out to the living room to have breakfast first, before getting ready for school. Han-eul Appa was up early today, she was already cooking an ungodly amount of food again.

"Thank goodness you're up. There's another newbie coming. She'll be rooming with me, wake Kwangbae up so she could meet our new member and have breakfast together. Please and thank you, Princess Minguring." Han-eul Appa told me.

"What time is she coming Appa?" I replied to her.

"Like in a minute or two. Hahaha! I know, this is ridiculously early. But please wake up Kwangbae." Han-eul Appa replied laughing.

"Here's your breakfast, My Princess Baby. I'll be right back." Han-eul Appa said to me.

"Okay, Appa." I replied to her and then went back to my shared room with Mong Oppa.

I nudged Mong lightly and spoke to her.

"Mong Oppa, wake up. Han-eul Appa wants you up and have breakfast, we have a newbie coming in a minute or two." I told her sleeping form.

She stirs in her sleep and groaned at me.

"Min, sleep some more." She replied.

"Oppa! Han-eul Appa needs you up." I replied to her and nudged her again.

She tried to capture my hand that was nudging her, but she failed to capture my hand.

"Min, leave me alone. My classes isn't 'til the afternoon." She replied whining.

I slapped her butt cheek as hard as I could, she got up from the slap and was about to pull me, but I managed to escape her. She gave me a long cute pout.

"Mong, you need to get up and have breakfast or Han-eul Appa will drag you out from bed." I replied to her.

She grabbed the note stuck to her cheek before everything else, I left her in that state as my tummy was already growling and demanding for me to sit down and have my breakfast. It was half past four in the morning. Han-eul Appa had been very accommodating to me and Mong Oppa, she was always the one to prepare our meals. Fridays we have all Italian day and she even cooks meals for our weekends before she leaves for her Harabeoji's Photography shop. The shop specializes in everything that had to do with Photography. Film developing services, Camera Repairs and other services. Hyewonnie have learned a lot from Han-eul Appa, the two of them always took photos of everyone in the debuting team, using those analog cameras. The photos were nice, I might have to take interest in it too, cause I honestly just wanted a hobby, apart from school activities, watching dramas on tv and practicing intensively, I had to get a hobby.

I sat at the living room table, cause that's where Han-eul Appa served the breakfast, cause our dining table was good for only four people. We'd have to wait for our turn to sit down and have breakfast. So, starting when Hyewonnie joined the team, our meals were all served in the living room. So we could eat together with friends and I admit that eating together was something I liked ever since I was a kid, my parents would make it a point to be with me through out each day and join me in eating my meals. It was only now that I lived in a dorm did it stop for my parents. I was slowly getting used to this new life, but because Han-eul Appa insists that we eat together, I was transported back to the times when my parents would beat all the odds just to join me for my meals.

You can say that both of my parents have themselves figured out, both have been present in all of my trials and tribulations. Different from Mong Oppa and her parents who seemed to be distant with each other five days after Mong Oppa had her first ever Birthday Party. I happened to end up in her luxurious house, her room wide like mine and a similar King Sized bed was situated in her room. Unlike our current shared bed, which was a queen sized bed. Mong Oppa had a nice room, littered with her childhood memories, it looked more masculine save for the coral beige her room was painted in, which was the only feminine touch in her room, her academic and leadership awards strewn all over the walls with some Japanese Animation Merch.