Morning after a night of chaos

Minju's POV:

I woke up and found myself tangled with Kwangbae Oppa, I carefully removed my arms from her, she looks peaceful as she slept. What the heck was I thinking putting my arms around her like this? Gad! It's a good thing that Skylar Appa didn't open our door, otherwise, I will be caught sleeping comfortably in the tangle I created. I got up from bed and got my gummies stash underneath my pillow and ate one gummy bear as I wrote her a note before freshening myself up, it was four in the morning. I could hear loud banging on the kitchen, signifying that Smol Unnie was already preparing breakfast and lunch for us. It was the break from school, the beginning of a new school year awaits me this coming March. Which reminded me that I needed to buy new notebooks for school. It was February 20, today. Once I was ready to go to the kitchen, I left the sticky note on her cheek that reads:

Good Morning Kwangbae Oppa, freshen up once you see this and join us for breakfast. Thank you for letting me sleep hugging you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. (~_~メ) See you, Oppa!

- Minju

I left abruptly right after sticking the note in her cheek. Kwangbae Oppa looks pure and innocent while sleeping. But cold when she's awake, she looks intimidating and scary. Skylar Appa smiled as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Princess Minguring. Did you sleep well?" She asked me.

"Yes, I slept well, Appa and you? Did you sleep well too?" I asked her back.

Briefly recalling the things that transpired last night, the manly unnie turned into a scared and shaking kitten, I nearly babied her to sleep. Hyewonnie and I even tucked her in for bed.

"I slept great. Thanks." Appa replied to me.

"Maybe Kwangbae Oppa and I needs to tuck you in for bed always, so you'll sleep well." I said teasing her lightly.

"Yah! Stahp that! I'm a grown woman! No one tucks in bed a grown woman!" She exclaimed.

"How do you explain last night then?" I replied to her.

"Last night was a chaotic night all because of your Kwangbae Oppa. Don't blame me, it was her fault! Where is she anyway? Is she still sleeping?" She asked me.

"She is, like a baby that you are." I replied chuckling at her.

"Ayshe! I said stop!" She scolded me.

It didn't stop me from chuckling at her. Kwangbae Oppa still half asleep with a sticky note stuck to her cheek, her eyes still closed appeared in the hallway leading to the kitchen and dining. Skylar Appa looked at Kwangbae Oppa who was walking out of our shared room with the sticky note still attached to her cheek, greeted us both.

"Good morning guys." She says to us.

"Good morning, but what's that stuck on your cheek?" Skylar Appa asked her.

Before she could answer, I got up from my seat and pulled her back to our room. Once back at our room I removed the sticky note myself and handed the note to her.

"I'll go and take a bath first, you can go out after reading that note." I replied to her.

I left her standing out the main room, I got all my stuff needed for the day and entered the bathroom. Before I could remove my clothes, a soft knock was heard on the door. I opened the door and found Kwangbae Oppa with a silly smile on her face.

"Thank you for this note. I brushed my teeth but didn't notice it. It's okay if you hug me while sleeping, I feel like I have my own Koala Bear hanging off in my arm." She told me and smiled.