Kang Family welcomes Little Haneul

Minju's POV:

It has been four years since we got married and a year after we both agreed to have our first born child. I was a few days due to give birth to our child. The doctor estimated Wednesday-Friday. It was now Thursday in the early morning. My tummy was having contractions at around three in the morning. Hyewon was still asleep the contractions are getting longer and intervals are at 5 minutes apart. I nudged Wonnie beside me, she has become a light sleeper these days. Because the last few days leading to this day, my tummy always had fake contractions.

"Naekkeo?" She bolted up from sleep and asked me.

"I think it's time, Naekkeo." I replied calmly albeit I was in an immense pain.

I just didn't want Hyewon to feel scared about giving birth. She helps me up from bed and she got the bag from the bed post and rushed me out of the room. Screaming for Yugyeom and anyone who can drive us. Kku Eomma and Chaen was here, they both popped out of nowhere and Kku Eomma quickly went beside me.

"What?! What is it, Minguring?" She asked me.

"I think... I-I am in labor." I replied to her.

Chaen quickly got her Sedan ready, never minding if her interiors were an all white interior. Kku Eomma and Wonnie held me on both sides of my arms. I was doing some breathing exercises. Wonnie was panic stricken. Her face looked tensed and her eyes asking me if I can handle the pain. I nodded at her reassuringly. I squeezed her hand as I pushed against the contraction. I really wanted to scream my head off but Wonnie bless her heart was already screaming at Chaen to step on it. My teary eyes can't hold it any longer, my tears started to fall down my face. If I had known that this is the pain I will have to go through, I would've never agreed to get pregnant. Kku Eomma caresses my purlicue.

"It's okay, Minmin. Everything will be fine, you can scream along with Hyewon." Kku Eomma told me.

"Oh gad, Eomma. Is this the pain you had to go through?" I asked her.

"Even greater, because I had two, but those two are my life's greatest pride and joy." Kku Eomma told me.

"I promise it'll be better soon, Minmin." She followed up to me.

"Haru jongil nal ttara heulleo danineun jeonryu gateun geol." I sang a line from one of our songs O'My! and Kku Eomma sang Wonyoung's line.

"O'My! Igeon machi tok sseoneun Jerry A ha!" Kku Eomma sang with me.

"O'My! Nollapji geunde I love it Yeah!" Chaen sang along with us.

"O'My! Nega nae cheossarangin ge A ha!" Wonnie ultimately joined us in singing.

I found that singing happy songs made me forget about the immense pain I was feeling. We continued to sing the whole trip to Gangnam Severance Hospital. O'My on loop until I got to the delivery room. Wonnie was singing with me as she held my hand tightly. I still managed to smile softly at her despite the pain I was feeling. We sang O'My over and over again as Chaen spoke with the doctors. We were briefly stopped by the doctors and they told me to start pushing harder. Wonnie held my hand and told me.

"Hana, Dul, Set! Push!!!" She told me.

I pushed harder and a hight note escaped my lips. It was a series of D7 whistle notes as I pushed harder. Our hands clasped together as I pushed.

"Missus Kang, one more push okay? I can see the crown of your baby's head." Doctor Bae told me.

"Naekkeo, one more push. Please push harder this time." She told me.

She was trying to choke back her tears as I pushed for one more time. Another D7 whistle note came out of my mouth. Then a slap and shrill crying was heard. My baby is alive and well.