Six: Celebration of Haneul's Life

Minju's POV:

It was the following day, May 22nd and we are getting ready currently to go out and have breakfast. The hotel's kitchen was still closed at four in the morning. They open at five for breakfast. So we decided to go to a Mcdonald's Fast Food instead. It was convenient and an excuse to sample their breakfast meals to see how they vary from ours at Korea. Filipinos are also heavy rice eaters and they seem to be big pork eaters. They have so many dishes that featured Pork. It was hard not to eat those pork dishes too as many of them are crackling pork dishes. We reached Mcdonald's and it was IZ*ONME's parent line who were left at the counter to order. Wonnie and I went ahead and sat with Ducky Unnie and the rest of Maknae Line. I watched as some of the Maknaes bickered with some of the Unnies. Currently they are talking about the ten songs we are going to perform. Ducky Unnie and Tomi were the only two bickering with each other. I wish Ducky Unnie would cut her teasing with Tomi.

"Yah, Duck. Sit your butt down and stop teasing Tomi. Give her a break." Mong Oppa impatiently told Duck Unnie.

Duck Unnie quietly sat beside Tomi and stopped with her teasing. Mong was scary when she had have enough of Ducky Unnie and Ducky Unnie understood what she meant when she spoke to her. It seemed that Duck Unnie didn't want to be scolded any further by Mong. Mong gave her an intense look just about right this instance. Duck Unnie smiled her megawatt smile at Mong Oppa and she asked Mong.

"How are you doing Hyung with your surprise?" Ducky Unnie asked Mong.

"I will kill you if you speak any word." Mong replied to her.

"Awww, Hyung. You can't kill me. You love me." Ducky Unnie replied to Mong.

"I will turn you into a Roast Duck what about that?" Mong replied to her.

"Yah, you two. Stop this." I butted in to their bickering.

"Enough, Mong and Duck." I firmly told the two.

"Yes ma'am." Both replied in chorus before finally sitting still.

Both of them kept quiet for the remainder of Breakfast. We had Fried Chicken, Egg and Garlic Fried Rice, sausage patties, burger patties, Filipino sausages and some katsudon pork and hash browns and some pancakes and a whole lot of sandwiches from Mcdonald's. The menu is extensive much like what we had back in Korea only these items were super savory and sweet at the same time especially those Filipino Sausages. Breakfast was a treat to our taste buds, I can never get enough of the sweet and savory taste. Paired with vinegar, a staple in everyone of their meals.

We are soon back at our hotel and practice resumed. We are doing well with the ten random songs Chaen and I picked out. We were doing incredible with these songs. Kku Eomma sang beautifully her 48 Group song, Negaigoto No Mochigusare through the high notes of the said song, she never faltered in singing and it was a work of art to hear her sing that song live. Her soft angelic voice was a treat to the ears. Albeit that song she co-centered with Matsui-san, she was totally composed as she sang. Mong and I played the strings accompaniment of her song. We played our guitars through out every song we sang, likewise Duck Unnie played the bagpipe and Yuri played Violin as Mong played keyboard. Save on parts where I sing, she was left strumming her guitar or playing her keyboard alone. She played great as if she was a professional keyboardist or guitarist.

We brought along these instruments aside from our gym bags. The venue later will be at the cemetery and according to Taeyeon Haelmoni, she had microphones, sound systems and chairs set up in the big tent. The family's Mausoleum was big according to Taeyeon Haelmoni last night. It is where she wanted to be buried according to Skyler Harabeoji. As if by some sick twist of fate, before she left for London to catch that Ariana Grande concert, she had left to her Father her memorial plans and memorial insurance she got for herself through working several part time jobs. She might have had the feeling that the Ariana Grande Concert was the last thing she would ever go to.