D-Day 4 (Minju's Version)

Minju's POV:

Today was the 4th day before debut and we've been to the cemetery to visit Seri Eomma. After that we are now at the recording booth, trying to record the final additional song from Seri Eomma. Chaen allowed me to record the song to be included to our first album, though everything was already set. She trusted me to direct the members and mix the song myself. I was propelled to finish the recording of Yume Wo Miteiru Aida and I was afraid to create a flawed music. But also wanted to highlight each members' voices. Yuri was already recording right now when I cut the music and spoke to her via intercom.

Yuri, can you please try this when you sing this line, make it a little more sadder. Please and thank you.

Okay, Princess Minguring. Like this? geu nalcheoreom hamkke hal geoya (Woo yeah). She sang her part in a much sadder tone.

Ahuh! That. That's the tone I'm looking for a mixture of sadness and pain. Thank you.

Arasseo, noted.

Yeah, resume in ten seconds.

Okay. She replied and held up an Okay sign towards me.

She tries it again and nailed it this time. She was a joy to have in the recording booth. She and Mong Oppa were the last ones to record the song. While the others have finished recording the song. After she sang her part, Mong didn't want to get more lines than the others and so she requested for me to give her back up vocals on this song and some two to three lines. Which I did, I totally gave her two to three short verses. As much as I wanted to give her more lines, we just can't, because the song was divided to twelve members. I imagined the song to really highlight everyone's vocal colors. Albeit the song was short, I think everyone did a great job singing their parts. The harmonies we created were on point. It sounded so dramatic although the beat and mix was a little faster than a dramatic song, it showed some happiness in our voices and it came out really beautiful especially because of Yuri's husky voice and high note. The sound engineers were so kind to work with me for this song. My first full writing and composition credit. I hope our WHIZ*ONEs will love it.

Nako earlier sang here parts cutely, her voice were like an Anime Character's shrill voice. I think the more I listen to Nako sing, the more I find her cute. Plus her small chubby self was so cute. She's often referred by the Team as Bubbles, she suited the nickname, because she was like the ray of sun, her personality glistens, she had a bubbly disposition in life. She liked to eat Ice Cream, Mint Chocolate Ice Cream like my child, Wonie. So she and Wonie gets along really well, often they go to ice cream parlors and get Chocolate Mint Ice Cream. Mong was even commenting earlier how Gwieyeowa Nako was. She can't stop saying Aaawww Gwieyeowa at Nako's voice. The entire recording session, Mong was complimenting Nako-chan. Even after Nako came out of the booth she could still be heard saying Aaaww Gwieyeowa to Nako. She's so funny earlier and now she was feeling nervous, I can tell, because she was quiet beside me. She sighed right before Yuri got to finish her lines in the song.

"Naekkeo, Don't be nervous, you have back up vocal lines here. It's fairly short. You can't screw this up, you'll do well. I promise." I whispered to her.

"You think Seri Eomma will love this?" She asked me absentmindedly.

"Of course she will, Naekkeo. What are you even talking about? It'll come out well. I know so." I replied to her and squeezed her hand deftly.

She squeezed it back and her eyes were towards the recording booth.

"I don't know, Naekkeo. I'm actually very worried I'll screw this up." She replied to me.