Kang Hyewon

Minju's POV:

It was morning again, four in the morning when I was awakened by Skylar Appa, she said that a new room mate will come today and we needed to make sure she's settled in with us before going to practice. I don't understand this Unnie why I had to wake up early when she's perfectly abled and could walk on her own. I got up otherwise, there was no use continuing to sleep. Skylar Appa will scold me if I did, she was such an early riser and yesterday was the first time ever she slept in and refused to wake up, I had to go to Chaen's dorm which was just next door to be able to have breakfast. She was roomies with Yuri and Yena. She was fairly new in the company but my Chaeyeon got along fine with the others.

"Minguring, go on ahead and have breakfast, after that, go and take a bath okay? Step on it cause we're gonna be late. I'll just go and pick up our newbie." She told me before leaving, not so much as waiting for me to answer.

She was always like this see? She was always early for practice, she was assigned as the leader of Team A, Debuting Team cause she's the eldest among us. She was born in 1991, while some of us were born in 1995 to early 2000s. She was the epitome of true leader, she cared for me and the team, ensuring that we have breakfast on the table. Just like now, she prepared a breakfast for twelve people, did she invite some other trainees again? I was wondering about that and was halfway through my breakfast when the dorm's door opened and came Skylar Appa. Behind her was Hyewon, the one we met yesterday. I smiled at the both of them and helped Smol Skylar Appa in lifting some of the bags that Hyewonnie brought. They were big and seemingly about to burst. Skylar Appa stood at 4'10 but she's a feisty little woman, she scolds the bullies around WM especially Gaeun. Gaeun Unnie was one of the trainees that bullies Chaeyeon, but with the newly implemented training system from Chaeyeon, we had to prove our worth to be able to make it to Team A, Chaeyeon initially handpicked Skylar Appa to join Team A and Skylar Appa suggested that she picks me, Minami, Chaewon and Yuri to join her team.

Lee Chaeyeon initially belonged to JYP, she left after about a year after her dating scandal leaked out. Chaeyeon is cool but dense towards my feelings for her. It has been two months and Gaeun Unnie was reduced to Class B Team C, she recently came from JYP. It's been about two months since she came to WM and a lot of changes were implemented since she came. Understandably so, cause she's a great performer and on top of that, the niece of CEO Won-min. CEO Lee Won-min was pleased to have her niece in the company, to give his company direction, there was supposed to be a welcome party for her but Chaeyeon declined her uncle. Such a humble and kind person.

Hyewon stepped into our dorm, initially, Skylar Appa was roomies with Chaeyeon, Skylar Appa was the leader of the training team in WM, but because Skylar Appa wanted to take care of the newbies, she requested that she be put into my dorm instead of Chaeyeon, cause according to her, she wanted to be in the same dorm as I am, so she can teach me how to cook. Skylar Appa is really a friendly woman, she was the first friend I made upon transferring to the Music Department. She looked more like a man than a woman and she also acts like one with her caring and protective nature, she was more of an Oppa than my eldest brother, I was lucky to be taken under her wing.

Hyewonnie eyed the whole room as she entered the dorm. Her eyes looked around every corner of the room. I was worried cause she looked like someone who loved to clean. Like Chaen and I, her parents were also absent growing up. Probably left with the household helper or perhaps a dedicated caretaker. I heard that the Kangs were owners of some hotels, my family similarly owned Restaurants and an Entertainment Company called KCM Entertainment. My parents were close to the Kangs, I just don't recall her showing up on one of the numerous parties my parents hosted, where I play the piano most times or probably another set of Kangs? I don't really know. Koreans have the same last names sometimes you know? Like the last name Kim, there are different lineages of the last name Kim, so I wouldn't be surprised if this Kang Hyewon was one of those people who my parents had business dealings with the question now is, why haven't I seen her around the parties? Who was she?