Chapter 16 - Foooooood

"What's up?" I came into the office.

"I think we found Red Lemons. She's around here somewhere.." he trailed off. Where? Where could this psycho lady possibly be?

"She's lurking around this area. Trying to find the enterance," he said calmly.

"What?! How are we going to be safe now?" I shouted, trying to keep my volume down.

"We have to wait.. Till tomorrow, hopefully the search team can find her in the least grand way as possible, " Simon finally says after the short silence.

"Don't the boys have.. a press conference for their upcoming tour?" I wondered.

"We have to cancel that then. We can't leave the boys or us in danger." He went back to the radar that was similar to the other I saw back there.

I sighed. I feel bad for the fans, awaiting for the boys to go to their countries. I had that feeling with the Nick Jonas. Ugh, those were the days. Never ever got to see them though.

"I'll tell them. Is there like food lying around so that I could like cook it for everyone?" I stood a one leg. I was so tired from this day, I just wanna get a good nap.

"There are chefs, don't worry. Just rest while you can. I know you have done your best. Go," Simon said, as if he were my parent.

I nod in agreement as I walk out of the room. I wanted this so badly, where I can finally rest for once. I plopped on the bed, slowly drooping down eyes, and seeing darkness.

"Babe," someone hugs from the back. It was familiar, his sweet scent from the lavender shampoo just now. His hair was now, soft and smooth, tickling my neck.

"Hey, Harold. I'm tired," I replied with a weak voice. My eyes were half way opened. But, I turned around to see a pair of emerald eyes staring at me.

"Aww, let's get some rest." He snuggles closer. Our eyes meet each other, soon enough, we were connecting our lips, moving through the motion.

"I love you, Grace." He confessed. I was not surprised, how he kissed me the first time. It was fireworks, bursting from small to big. It was magically perfect.

"Love ya too, Styles." This time I had meant it.

~

We managed to get everyone eating at 6:36pm. That's the earliest time I have ever eaten.

I scan the line of food options to see some mashed potato with gravy, some carrots and broccoli, baked beans and tofu.

"Hi Grace." Preston's voice shocked me, from the behind. I am surprised that he could come up to ne like that. He continues, "I'm sorry. I was too harsh. I.. I can be bipolar at times."

"No shit sherlock," I joked. I smile at him as I was ending my line topping off with some water. Just plain old water, no sparkling whatever fancy water.

There were many seats for the staff, the boys and of course the other celebrities.

Now that I realised, the celebrities were split in the whole UK. Some were just touring innocently here, while others just taking a break.

From here, I could see the boys, the Vamps, Selena Gomez, Zendaya, Ed Sheeran and Nick Jonas? My celeb crush, here, in the same room?

I just mentally fainted. THE Nick Jonas is here? That hot looking, heart-throbbing man is here!

Enough of my fangirling, I straight away went to the boys' table with Preston. The lunch hall sounded so much like the cafeteria in Middle School. All the buzz, with my gang of friends huddled in one area. These brings back many memories.

Harmony, my best friend, was with me eating our favourite beef tacos every friday during recess. Ah, those were the days.

"So, Grace.. When are we going out?" Liam started the conversation. Everyone snickered. Now, Liam had realised what he said and corrected with, "When can we leave this place?"

"So far, Simon says we have to stay until tomorrow," I broke the news to them.

"What?! But, we have a press conference, you know!" Zayn protested.

"Chill, I'm sure it would be postponed." Harry stepped in and calmed Zayn down.

Never saw this side of Zayn before.

As we silently munch on our food, a huge figure casted a shadow on our table.I turned around to see that it was that Ginger guy, Ed.

"Hey lads! And girl," Ed greeted. We said 'Hi's that were not in sync.

"Hey, sorry for that time. I didn't know you were famous or what not." I nervously chuckled. Another slip up, way to go Persimmons!

"Nah it's fine. There are people worst than you," he said. "Anyway, Harry told me. Danny is your ex, right?"

I nod and immediately looked at Liam. He rolls his eyes after hearing my ex-boyfriend's name.

"You know him too, Liam?" Ed asks, confused.

"Not gonna talk about it." He tone was flat. I tried to fill the awkward gap by whispering to Ed, "I'll tell you later."

"So, I was thinking, if you wanted to write a song about him? I could sing it, and even put it on my album." He grinned.

"Don't forget us, Edward. We're also songwritters you know," Harry fought back playfully.

"Choose wisely, Grace. Gotta go, bye!" Ed leaves us as he heard his name was called up.

Harry gives me the puppy eyes. "Write with us, please. You just met him a few weeks ago." He pouted, flashing his huge eyes of his.

"Same to you," I muttered.

He nudged me playfully as I laughed. This guy's persuasion was not as strong as my words.

2 days later...

We were finally out of this basement. Turns out, Preston told me yesterday, 'We were supposed to be released tomorrow(today)'. Annoying!

The trees were giving out oxygen and I was heavily breathing in the fresh air the world had offered.

Turns out, the 'Red Lemons' was only a hiker. Cue my sarcasm, thanks a lot agency!

We went onto the van that goes back to the luxurious house I was used to live in.

"FREEDOM! WOOHOO," Zayn screamed and shouted. Everyone were air-fisting and jumping all around.

I giggled as we went back to our own bedrooms.

~

"Any chick flicks," I muttered under my breath. "Mean girls, nah. The Vow? Nope. How about, TFIOS?"

"Anything's fine." Harry smiled. He was so patient, it was driving me to love him even more.

"Then, The Fault In Our Stars it is." I smooched him before putting the disc in.

~

"No! Why Hazel," I wept. Tears welled up my vision, causing me to outburst into crying.

"It's just a movie.." Harry said, trying to soften his volume. Clearly not working since we were in the same room. He rubs my shoulders in an up and down motion.

"Knock, knock," A familiar voice was heard. Preston.

His head slowly popped out, saying ,"Breakfast?"

He knew exactly what I wanted.

________________________________

hey sorry for the filler chapter last time

hope i can give u more info cuz idk what to write from here onwards xD

im tired now so i'll go now

comment any random words, be as random as u can :)

sayonara cupcakes,
-Hannah ♥