Chapter 42 - Love

*Grace's POV*

"Starts in 10! 5 Seconds of Summer, you're up!" Paul shouted to get the Aussie guys' attention. They were still on their Nintendo 3DS playing Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Boys will be boys.

"Hold on! Yes! Michael Clifford is the victor of the round! Woohoo!" Mikey proclaimed out loud, slamming his 3DS on the coffee table. He fist bumps the air a couple of times while Luke and Calum stood there in disappointment. Ashton was the spectator.

"Hurry up, boys! We still have to wire you guys up." Paul had irritation evident in his tone. He gestures the lads out of the dressing room, then to the backstage.

"I guess it's our turn to go too! C'mon!" Harmony whips Janice and I away from the room and into the audience we went.

After going pass many security officers and a walking passerby, we made it to the Saitama Super Arena where many teenage girls were awaiting for the performers to be on stage.

The mosh pit was only 20 steps away. But there were many fangirls already hyping up for the performance. The black screen showed 7:25pm, the band would be coming in 5 minutes time.

"How are we going to squeeze our way through?" I ask in the hopes that we don't actually get kicked out for not being behind the metal dividers.

"I don't know! Let me see.. How 'bout we crawl underneath those metal things?" Harmony suggested. So not helping here, best friend.

"We could just say we got lost and here we are?" Janice had the most brilliant plan ever, unlike genius love-struck girl over here.

"Excuse me, we kinda got lost so we landed up here, could we get inside?" Harmony tapped on one of the security guards.

"Me.. no speak English-se!" The Asian man looked around then pulled a fair skinned man. He was rather young as a matter of fact!

"Hi, ladies. Why are you here over the border in the first place?" He asked with eyebrow raised.

"We, you know, had no idea where we were.. So, you know, we tried to navigate but we ended up here, so I wondering, you know, if we could go back into the audience, you know, that'll be great," Harmony explained, grinning forcefully.

"So you're saying you somehow got into here? We have top notch security, wouldn't they bring you to the correct spot?" He answered with clueless written on his face.

"That's why I don't know.. I mean we just arrived in Japan, like 3 hours ago, so I mean, yeah we're lost," Janice added.

The young lad looked at us as if we were three girls that just escaped the mental hospital. Oh boy.

"So could we, you know, get into the audience?"

"The show is starting soon, so, I mean, could we?"

"In a minute? Oh no, please, you know, let us go in?"

That's it, I'm telling the truth.

"We are just friends of the performers and we just wanted to witness their beautiful voices so could you please let us in?" I spoke as fast as possible.

"Oh, you could have said earlier! We have a place just for you three! The One Direction boys told us these instructions, right this way please!" The man joyfully replied, walking us towards the blank space the boys had reserved for us.

Aww, they didn't have to! Actually, they do, if not we'll be stuck either just backstage or worse, stranded outside!

And just in time, we slipped our way through and 5 Seconds of Summer popped up, ready to perform their wonderfully written songs.