Chapter 8 - Time off

We got back with chinese food! Been craving for it for a week or so, starving! After eating and watching TMNT the movie like the kids we are, we were finally having our alone time. This was the perfect time to stalk!

Okay, off to Google! I typed 'Ed Sheeran' into the search bar. Turns out he is someone famous, oh no, so embarassing! No wonder he asked whether I knew him! What a stupid person I am. He is a singer/songwriter, thats why he offered to write songs with me. He is so sweet and I bet you he is the only ginger hair I have met in my life.

Now, to FaceBook! The site where stalking takes you to the next level! I typed in Niall Horan. Of course there were more than one, he is a celebrity, stupid Grace strikes again! Ugh, I am such a loser! Guess I will have to sms him.

To Niall the cute one ;) :

hey u have a facebook, or nah?

From Niall the cute one ;) :

yeah, but i keep it really private. but im sure u wont leak it :) its Nojah Ode, its has my initials and the bands.

I have seconds thoughts on that.

To Niall the cute one ;) :

yeah, thank u haha :3

~

So, what I found earlier was horryifying. He. Is. Not. Single. I need a sensor to take out guys that are taken. I am so tired now, why? I usually sleep at 1:30am everyday, guess its the stress. I took out my makeup and took a quick shower then went to sleep in my comfortable my little pony onesie. Don't judge, grown ups can wear cartoon.

The next day I was the last one to wake up. I straight away went to check my email.

Simon Cowell

Topic: Schedule

To: Grace Persimmons

Good news! Nothing today and tomorrow! But tomorrow is Liam's birthday, so we can not just let him be caged in the house, so go wherever you want. Be careful of anything suspicious.

From: Simon

I literally jumped all round in my room. More free time for me! I did my victory dance and skipped down to tell them the awesome news. "Guys, guys, guys! Guess what?" I shouted at them to get their attention.

"We got a package here?" Liam asked as he pointed to the parcel.

"Um, no that's not the good news, but okay," I said as I rushed to the table. What? I ripped the box up to find a plush bear in some styrofoam peanuts inside with a note. I took out the note out of the box.

Dear Grace,

I know this is weird but I think you know who I am by the time you read until you read finish your letter. It's your early birthday present, I know you wanted this :) Anyway, I wish you luck on your mission with One Direction. Catch up sometime soon, Persybear!

There is only one person who calls me that. Danny, urgh. "Anyone wants this? It's trash to me." I push away the parcel. They all looked confused, only Preston understands. "Its her disgusting ex," he says.

"Lets push that aside, you guys have the day and tomorrow off!" I screeched.

Their facial expressions were priceless. I giggled along with Preston. "What do you guys want to do?"

"We could have a stay-in party! Since we get too rowdy outside, it'll be hard for y'all to control our noise level," Liam suggested.

"YASSSSS!" I suddenly yelled out. "I mean, okay, yeah, sure," I tried to answer casually to tone myself down from the hyperness of typical Grace.

"So, what do we do first?" Zayn asked.

"BREAKFAST!" I shouted as I 'Superman'-ed into the kitchen. This time, a healthy smoothie and the ultimate breakfast; eggs benedict topped off with bacon.

As I took the ingredients needed for the ultimate breakfast, I saw Zayn walking into the 'market' but he was not grabbing food but spray cans and brushes?

I approached him to ask about the stuff on his hands. "What you got there?" I asked as he turns his back to me.

"Uh, just my usual, I like to paint," he said.

"Paint out your feelings, huh? Yeah, I get it. Sometimes saying out your thoughts is just not enough." I smiled.

"Maybe I've underestimated you after all. Its funny how Louis and I thought that you were too weak or not a good bodyguard for us," he said the truth.

"Yeap, I knew everything all along." I sighed. He just blurted out a 'oh'.

"Nice finally talking to you, Grace." He grinned as he took his leave. So, that leaves me with Louis. Wonder what can spark him to know I am not what he thinks I am.

I start making breakfast for everyone.

~

"Dance battle using Just Dance?" I suggested. They were about to finish their food while Louis was nowhere to be found.

"POOL PARTEHHH!!" Louis shouted as he slides out of his room with bright orange shorts.

"Look whose ready!" Niall teased.

"You guys want the pool party?" I asked. I was not so secure with my own body and now I am showing my body to guys, no way!

"I'm up for it!" Liam chirped.

"Guess I'm up for it too."

______________________________________

future hannah here,

sorry for slow updates, sch sux as usual

RWOTD(Random word of the day): Pastel
give me more RWOTD the next chapter eh?

see ya next time on chapter 9!
-Hannah ♥