Chapter 36 -The Reason

I wake up to darkness and a windy environment. The floor was like solid and cold rock. Even though I had a blindfold covering my sight and ropes around my hands, my mouth was free to speak.

"Grace?" A familiar voice said. It was quite genuine and sweet but I could not trust anyone now as I am in an unknown danger.

"How did you get me here?" I couldn't remember the last thing that happened before I landed here.

"Well, of course it wasn't easy. But I found a way to just hack into Simon's email and just make some amendments." She laughs in an evil way. "I knew your defence mechanism would die down if you knew I was caught. I just needed to capture the other two morons on the job and-"

"They're not morons!" I yelled.

"You shut up!" She points a gun to my head. URGH, this bitch! I couldn't not resist that  offer that could kill me.

"Anyway, after I capture those other bodyguards, the only other problem was the One Direction crew. It was so easy, it wasn't even actually a problem. But you had to ruin it with your affair with Niall. But no matter what, I still caught him." She chuckles.

"Where are they? The boys and bodyguards, where are they?" I questioned the horrendous villian.

"None of your business, Grace."

"Then who.. who are you?" I asked with fear.

"You honestly don't know?" The voice of a lady chuckles somehow in an evilish way.

"Who are you? You're not answering my question!"

The darkness lifted up. It was a scarf this whole time? Anyway, where am I? I can't seem to figure out what kind of place is this. I try to get my gun out but I remember that my hands were tied down by rough ropes.

"Grace Carly Persimmons. The girl who thought everything was gonna be fine after what you did to me." This time its menancing voice was better distincted to be a lady's.

"One more time, who.. are.. you?!" I screamed with my nastiest angry face.

"Who else? Its me, Red Lemons." She revealed her true self by taking off her red leather coat.

"Its... its you," I mumbled, inching my brows together. She is Dakota Robinson, I used to babysit her daughter when I needed some desperate cash. But why is she kidnapping every celebrity?

"Dakota? Wh.. why are you doing this?" My voice felt as if it was strangled by a hand. I felt a lump in my throat and a throbbing in my chest.

"Because you killed my one and only daughter. She was innocent," she answered, looking super pissed.

What? I am totally clueless, why would kill? I am an agent but never would I assassinate anybody. And since when did Dakota had a child?

"I have no idea who you are talking about!" I exclaimed with confusion.

"You know!" She bursted with rage. "This is should trigger your memory."

A star-shaped rattle appeared in her hands and I knew exactly who she was talking about.

Flashback

Many years ago...

"Da da da!" The baby on the tall stool was hitting the table profusely. She wouldn't stop making noise so I took matters into my own hands. I tried making fish lips and crossing my eyes.

She still threw tantrums, but when I gave her the star-shaped rattle Dakota gave me, the beautiful infant's green eyes glowed. That's strange. It literally shined before my very eyes. But, only CGI can do that, right? It should be my figment of imagination.