Chapter 29 - Digital penpal

I jerked up from the nightmare I had. Wait, Nightmare? I tried pinching myself a few times, and realised the I could see the time as 3:31am. Damn, I slept till the next morning. Well, might as well go do stuff that are productive.

I went to take a shower then wore my Pink Floyd muscle tee 'cause I'm too lazy to be picky. I ran down to get some granola bars to fill my empty stomach. Once I finished the exhaustive chewing, I still saw the ice cream tub on the counter.

I tried slapping my face to wake up myself up. I am indeed living the real life now. But I don't feel like it is. Frustrated, I just put back the ice cream into the freezer.

Hiking up the stairs made me wonder, what do I count as productive? I can't possibly be on the Macbook all day watching netflix nor could I be sleeping 'cause right now, I'm just pumped up.

I infront of the computer, thinking of what to do. I check my e-mails to see some unread messages.

Simon Cowell

Topic: Contract

To: Grace Persimmons

So, the contract has deemed to be useless for now. The both of you and Harry can be seen in public. Now, do not get too excited as we might put back the contract on you two. If any suspicious behaviours is observed, please write to me as soon as possible. Thanks.

From: Simon

The contract is gone? I can't believe it! But.. we (me and Harry) are in bad conditions - only I'm angry at him. But still I feel like I am a coward, scared being found out by him just because I kissed Niall.

Levin Wilson

Topic: Reconsideration

To: Grace Persimmons

Hey remember me? I'm here to remind you about the secret spying thing. Here, my dad is giving you £2k each scandal you give us. We don't want to push you to choose to have a contract with us. Instead, when you decide to spy a little and give us good information, we will pay you the sum of money. Reply back if you want to negotiate or are agreeing. Goodbye sweetheart.

Love, Lev x

Eww, this Levin guy is hitting on me! And even asking me to spy on the boys? This guy is so sly in so many ways. No way am I going to agree to this. Sighing, I went ahead to reply back to Uncle Simon.

Grace Persimmons

Topic: Contract

To: Simon Cowell

Well, I have this message from an unknown number saying, 'I'm coming soon, get ready. -R'. I highly suspect it is from Red Lemons. I hope to hear from you soon.

From: Grace

What else is to be done? I've done the most I can do, what now? I decided to take a walk in ever so peaceful garden located behind the poolside.

I could see my reflection moving in the cool blue water. My body had the urge to swim but it was such a early time right now.

The crickets were loud with their constant chirping but it was soothing to my ears.

The dark sky was brightened up with the shiny stars that were glistening.

The leaves were rustling by the cooling wind that was whirling up. Everywhere felt so perfect by nature, it actually makes me very contented.

I quietly sat on the bench, gathering my thoughts. This is really beautiful to be calmed by nature. Then, I started to be deep in thought.

My mother and father has talked about choosing and the chosen one.