Chapter 10 - Jealousy

I stared at him for awhile, trying to take in the 'surprise'. I wanted to reply with a joke, but it seemed he sounded genuine. I sort of have a uncontrollable feeling about Niall, so why not?

Bonus, is that Harry too, is cute. With those dimples and tattoos. Though, Niall has none of these I admire about Harry.

"Deal," I finally said.

At this moment, the others were arriving to the jacuzzi. "Hey." I greeted them.

"Come on, we were just joking dude, chill out!" Niall teased. Of course, I had to be kind to this cutie. "Yeah, yeah. Its okay really." I grinned widely only to him.

"Lets eat, I'm hungry!" Niall exclaimed.

Same here, Niall. Same here.

*Harry's POV*

The plan had worked! I wonder how she would pull the act off. We, (Liam, Zayn, Louis and I) were planning to matchmake Niall with someone else because we found that Kathlyn was a bit fishy and just not a good influence to Niall.

We were walking back into our rooms to change to new clothes. Grace was trying to flirt with the common signs; hair flipping, bitting of lips and of course twirling of her hair.

She looks cute in her swimming wear, how it hugs her body perfectly. How her wet hair makes her more attractive.

"So, I have to know more about, Styles," she said. "If you were an animal, what would it be?"

"Giraffe, they're cool and all with their ability to drink water in a weird way," I replied. Niall was walking up the steps, we were just in front of my room. Here was our chance. I gave her the 'Niall is here, better get flirting' look.

"Ah, interesting. Nice one Styles!" Her voice immediately shot up when Niall was nearing her.

Niall stared at us, at first looking very annoyed but then his frown was gone. He went back to his room, this time slamming the door.

Grace looks behind and says, "Did it work?"

I nod and smile. "Indeed, but don't be so obvious with your flirting," I honestly replied.

"Gotcha, I'm going to change. Then, get your number?" She was walking back to her room and talking at the same time.

"This is going to work so well," I muttered under my breath.

I head off to my room to change too.

*Niall's POV*

I change into my burger shirt and grey bermudas. I lay on my bed, thinking about had happened in the pool just now.

She was looking at me, as if she was checking me out. But, she was flirting with Harry. Ugh, I hate him. Am I, jealous? Me, liking my bodyguard? I can't. I have Kathlyn, I can't cheat on her like that.

Being in the frustrated state I'm in, I storm out my bedroom to get some food from the pantry.

While I was walking down the hall, I saw Harry and Grace chatting away. "Ahem, excuse me," I mumbled. They moved away to let me use the staircase.

Those lovebirds, digusting. I run to grab some popcorn to watch some movies in my room. I needed some free time just before anything else happens. Once I got the snacks I wanted, I rushed back to the steps.

"He's back, shh. So, um how was your day?" Grace began talking.

Weird, why would she be interested about my appearance? I ignored them by brushing my shoulders against Harry's.