Chapter 15 - Flirting

*Grace's POV*

I hesitated. That cheeky little boy. Asking me to follow him into the single bathroom.

"Come on, I thought you were 'pesky persy'," he pleaded.

"Wait, how did you.. you stalked me, didn't you?" I smiled causing him to plant a huge grin on his face.

"Well I sorta scrolled through everything at once." He giggled nervously. "Don't change the subject on me, you want to follow me? I'm not forcing you."

His tone was clearly forcing me to go bathe with him.

"Fine, you cheeky bastard. But I'm not going to bathe."

"Damnit!"

~

Once we reached the bathroom, he immediately took off his shirt, leaving his abs and tattoos showing.

"Damn." I bit my lower lip. "Can I?"

"Anything is possible, persy." His voice wad husky. The way he said my nickname made me have goosebumps all over.

I put my hands on to his arms, touching each of them.

"Should I get one too?" Harry's tattoos still mesmerised me.

"Your choice, dear. I regretted some of these though."

"Oh."

Once my arm went back to its original place, he pulled down his pants showing his black briefs. I was still clothed from head to toe. I wanted to rip off my clothes so badly.

But, I could not just look at this guy just like that even if he's the person that I only I knew since a few weeks ago.

"I'll just wait here," I sighed. I sat down on the bench just beside a wall, blocking my eyes from seeing the unseen.

"Aww, you're no fun. I can't force you anyway." He pouted as he pulled down those briefs, breaking the barrier between him and me. I turn around as the briefs hit the ground.

Its not like I am a virgin, but I just can't trust someone that I met in the month. I just have to be patient with this.

As he hit the showers, he tried having a conversation.

"Have you ever peed in the shower?" He asked.

"Maybe, several times."

"Ew, you're gross."

"It's not like you don't do it."

This conversation carried on until he stop the water from flowing. He came out with a single towel wrapped around his waist.

I check my watch. Its 10:43am. That is early. Ugh, I wanna go to sleep.

His wet arms wanted to wrap around my shoulders. Before he could do that, I ducked from him.

"Don't you do that!" I smiled as he approaches me with his wet hair ruffle.

"No!" I shrieked. I opened the door to run away from his wet figure. I ran all the way back to my room.

"Hey, open the door! Grace Persimmons," he pleaded. I ignored him. Suddenly, I hear pushing sounds towards my door. I screamed like a little girl. I try pushing back the door to repel the force of his. His strength was increasing by the minute.

"No!!" I snickered as Liam opens the door to my room.

"What's happening?" Liam sounded worried.

"It's nothing, it's just Harry trying to wet my clothes," I explained.

"Oh! You sounded like you were in danger. I'll go back to my room then," He said, going back to his bedroom.

This time, his force was strong enough for me to let go the handle. I tried faking a fall.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Harry immediately pulled me up. I nod.

"I'm so sorry, Grace. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry," I was smiling when his was blabbering on. "That won't happen again, okay? Wait, why are you laughing?" His face turned serious.

"I faked it," I mumbled. He continued to chase me to my bed.

He tackled me onto the bed and continued to tickle me. I could not stop laughing with his fingers moving on my stomach. Suddenly, at this moment, his towel drops to the ground.

"Harry Edward Styles!" I shouted as I escaped from his arms. "Your towel."

Now, he was frantically wrapping back the towel on his waist. I had seen his huge dick.

"Like what you saw?" Harry teased.

"Yeah, I must admit," I tried laughing it off. "Could you please go to your room and change. Now."

He chuckled as he leaves from the door connecting to his room. My clothes were damp from his act of flicking water at me. I took a new set of clothes; light washed jeans and a maroon shirt.

Just when I stripped off, Harry barged into my room.

"What the actual hell, Styles!" I screamed as he walked in casually. "Damn, you look fine!" He complimented with sudden burst.

I put on my clothes as fast as possible. My cheeks blush a light shade of red. My phone was buzzing on the bed. The screen lit up showing Uncle Simon's name.

From Simon:

Grace, we need help now. come to the office to meet me.

To Simon:

ok got it, i'll be coming in a min

"Simon needs me, I have to go," I quickly explained.

"Aww, no us time." He pouted. He looked so goofy and cute. Typical Harry.

"What did we do just now? Exactly."

"Okay," He finally plead defeat. "Stay safe." He kisses my nose before leave.

_________________________________________

lookie lookie, i didnt do smut

i had develop their relationship slowly so yeah

could yall adknowlege this by commenting any random thing

:) thanks for voting if u did! it rlly helps me keep motivated to write everyday! it has become a habit since this month, idk why?

bai awesome weirdos,

-Hannah ♥