Chapter 23 - 'Pranks'

I lay on the queen sized bed, thinking of what to do in this 30 more minutes of free time.

From: Harreh

boreddd wanna prank ppl?

To Harreh ♥:

cant the papa see you?
paps*
PAPA HAHAHHA WHAT

From Harreh ♥:

:'D youre sense of humor is perfection

To Harreh ♥:

your*
and thank u v much

From Harreh ♥:

grammar nazi :(
im gg to yr rm now x

To Harreh ♥:

what does x mean?
hello?
um hi??

This time, there was knock on the door.

"Room service," a lady-like voice came through the door.

I opened to see Harry fixing his hair. He was wearing the room keeping lady outfit. He was looking very ridiculous in the dress.

"Harry Edward Styles." I grinned. "Nice to see you're all dressed up."

"Wear this," he said, throwing another of their uniform to me.

"Are you serious, Harry?"

"Uhuh. Dead serious." I rolled my eyes, giggling. What the hell was I getting myself into?

I started stuffing myself into the uniform, struggling to get it onto me.

"There we go," I mumbled, finally puting my head through the hole.

"Am I 'room keeper' worthy?" I posed awkwardly as Harry walked into the room.

"Yeah, A star for you!" His voice mimicked a young child's.

As we left the room with a 'do not disturb' sign, so that the real room keepers won't come to my room.

~

"Room service!" We cheered.

No response.

"Hey?" I exclaimed, trying to get them to open the door.

They finally opened the door, showing a few teenagers. Calculating on the looks of it, they're fans.

"OMFG! RACHEL, GABBY YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" The redhead girl at the door was exploding with mixed emotions.

"Nice to meet you all," Harry greeted, grinning.

"It is a pleasure to see you in.. a girl's uniform," the girl snickered, as well as the others.

"Anyway, can we take a picture? With you too, Grace!" The blonde girl asked. I shook my head, I couldn't possibly seen with Harry everywhere.

"Nah, come, we won't bite," the brunette teased.
Once again, I shake my head in disagreement and gave a smile. I offered to take a picture of them all together.

"Done, it's great seeing you guys," I said, passing the brunette the phone.

"It's great seeing a celebrity and his girlfriend," the red head said.

"I'm just his friend."

"But we ship you guys, unlike the other fans."

As Harry was having a little chat with them, I had a message from Preston.

From Preston:

hey where r u guys? van comes in 15

To Preston:

we're in the hotel, just visting fans..

From Preston:

okay got it. see ya at the back door of the hotel's restaurant :)

"Hey Harold, we have to go. C'mon," I told him as he were hugging the girls. We waved them goodbye as we were walking.

"So, our costume, what are we gonna do with it?"

"Give them back, very discreetly."

"Let's change first, and quickly.. 'cause the van comes in around 13 minutes," I said, looking at my wristwatch.

Once we reach my room, I head to the bathroom to take off the clothes that were not mine.

"Eh, let me in!" Harry knocked on the tinted glass door.

"Why should, I?" I broke my words up as I was taking off the dress slowly. I put on the clothes I was wearing just now; black leggings and a rainbow unicorn shirt (how awesome is the unicorn? very ultra awesome).

"You left it opened." He pushes the door as I was still in my bra and leggings.

"Mr. Styles!" I shrieked as he barged in.

"You look fine, ultra fine." He bit his lip, waltzing in slowly. "No ones' looking, ya know?"

"Yeah, this place is all secluded."

He places his big hands on the cheeks as we leaned forward to press our lips together. As he was still in his roomkeeping uniform, he unzipped it off as it drops onto the floor. He was only left with his boxers.

I grabbed the nape of his neck to lock in our movements. Harry began to unhook my bra, but suddenly my phone rang. It was in the uniform, so I search it under the clothes on the floor.

"Who is it now?" Harry whined.

"Niall," I said.

"What does he want now?" He groaned as I picked up the phone.

"Grace, the van's here." His thick irish voice spoke up.

"Just a few minutes, we'll be there!" I hung up.

Soon enough, there was knock on the door.

"They always interrupt, ugh!" Harry groaned as he puts back his regular clothes on.

"Who's it?" I asked at the door, putting on my unicorn shirt.

"Preston? The van's postponed to another 10 more minutes," he said causing me to realise, Niall just said the van was already here.

"Are you really Preston?" I asked, unsure of what is about to happen.

"Um duh, there's a peephole for a reason."

I look through it to see Preston right there. If Preston's right, what about Niall?

__________________________________

boop hi there

hey update no. duo since my studies
lol nope i didnt really study for anth yet xD

mid years cming lol i shld get studying

ok i shld get going

bye strawburries! (if u get that ref. ;))

-Hannah ♥