Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 1)

DISCLAIMER: I know the boys started their OTRA tour at Sydney, but I start it off at Tokyo so that the story can flow. No hard feelings to Aussies! Thank you and continue reading, my fellow readers. :)

"Bye, Niall!" I shouted, thinking that he would hear through the glass window panel. He pulls his luggage closer, sending flying kisses to me.

I smile back and continued to wave my arms crazily until he disappears into the jet. I look down, staring at the paper plane necklace that Harry gave me. He said that he also had kept one for himself. Now I finally understand the reason why he bought three.

As I pull my sweater and the necklace closer, I walked back into my car, speeding back to my house.

~

Preston Cowell

Topic: Business in Tokyo

To: Grace Persimmons

So, me and my dad are going there, signing a contract there and I was wondering to bring you there? The flight's at 0609 tomorrow, so maybe it is too abrupt, but can you still come? Text me if you're down.

From: Preston

Scanning through the e-mail, it was delivered from 2pm today. And right now the time is 9:38pm. First instincts tell me not to go, but I suddenly realise that the boys also went there for their On The Road Again Tour with 5 Seconds Of Summer.

After computing all of that in my brain, I finalise my thoughts. I'm going, but I'm definitely surprising Niall.

I immediately fished out my phone to message Preston.

Tokyo, here I come!

*Harry's POV*

They say, a day without your phone is the most terrible feeling to have. They say, a day without music, it brings you to a ruined state that you can't even think.

But I don't agree with those, maybe except music, 'cause it is the sole reason why I am here, but that's besides the point.

I miss Grace, that's what. Her smiles, her eyes, her kindness is what keeps me moving. But when I heard she couldn't go with us as she isn't our bodyguard anymore, I was so devastated.

I was planning to even bring her to Disneyland here! Heard it's a magical experience in Tokyo.

Now I can't even see her, all is gone, but I shall bring on the legacy of her's. This all sounds like she died, but trust me that was just my deep thinking.

Tonight, we will be jamming with the guys in 5 Seconds of Summer. Hope all of these will just bring me away from Grace.

"You sure you're not coming?" Niall stuffs his mouth with the free fruits the hotel staff left on the tabletop.

"Yeah, I'd rather stay. Tweet a few, Instagram a few."

"Uh more like boring! Come on, man. Tokyo has the perfect weather, so why not come along?" He tries to persuade me out of my lazy state. But I continue to shake my head.

"You'll see the fans! It'll be great! If you're not coming, I'll tell them, you hate them." His face turned serious but what he says next contradicts it. "Joking."

"But seriously, you need fresh air. I'm getting Liam, Louis and Zayn to come, so come on." He insisted. I silently agreed as he clapped in joy.

Oh, boy, it's gonna be a great day ahead.

After interacting with a few fans (25-30 of them), a bit of sight-seeing and taking pictures like legit tourists, we finally stopped at a ramen place for lunch.