Chapter 40 - Full Force

*Harry's POV*

I fell into a deep nap as I waited for Niall to come out of the room.

Grace and I were walking in a shopping mall. She puts her arms with mine, interlocking arms together.

She smells like a candy store. Sweet but subtle. Her soft brunette hair brushed on my arm. We were together alone.

We were heading back to the hotel as we were at Hawaii. She had taken a week off from her busy schedule to hang out with me.

"Hey, could I ask you something?" I asked her.

She nods. I find her cute when she does her nodding.

"Why did you choose Niall over Me?" my eyes shifted to hers.

"Well, lets just say I have forgotten him. He's nothing," she said, giggling at the end. I smiled back.

Suddenly, Zayn comes by from Seven Eleven? "Dude, wake up!" He exclaimed. He shook my shoulders.

I was awaken from my beautiful dream. I want to strangle his neck right this instance. "The doctor is here."

My eyes shift upwards to see the bearded doctor. "As we have monitored, her heart rate is normal. But as she has lost blood, it is difficult for her to be awake. So, we need an O type carrier," he explains.

Having an O type means only O types can donate blood to them only. I know by heart that none of the boys were an O type.

"I'm an AB," Simon said.

"Chelsea, how 'bout her?"

"I'll get on it," Liam dials her number.

"Hey, what blood type are you? Grace has lost a lot of blood." Zayn talked to Chelsea through his phone.

"Okay, please could you come? Thanks," he spoke.

"An O?" I asked him right after he hung up.

He nods. I was so relieved! She could have a chance of living. I could get to see her alive again!

Half an hour later, there was the sound of footsteps. It became louder as it came closer to the room. It was Chelsea. She looked really knackered from the kidnapping thing.

"Are you the donator?" the doctor asks Chelsea. She makes a slight nod. "Right this way."

Soon, they were gone. I close my eyes, thinking of that wonderful dream I had. I wished that Grace would really be mine.

~

"She has gotten the blood running in her veins. She is on ivy drop, so she can get the provided nutrients. If she doesn't wakes up tomorrow, we have tried our best," Elle Jack, head of nurses, told us.

I thought nurses are usually quite caring and kind. But this nurse is rude. As she walks away, my stomach starts to grumble. "Got food?" I asked everyone.

"Thats why I brought some energy bars. Its in the car, I'll go get it." Simon walks down the hallway.

Fifteen minutes later, he came with a box full of energy bars and a few drinks. "Eat up, its been a long day," Simon suggests.

I took the yogurt granola bar and the can of Mountain Dew. Never had I felt so hungry my life. Once finishing my first bar, I headed to my second, a raisin granola bar. I did not know why but it tasted so good even though I never really liked granola bars.

Once everyone had passed out from a tiring day, I chose to go into the room secretly. I saw Grace lying there peacefully. I reach out for her left hand and rubbed it in a circular motion.