Chapter 20 - Conflictions

"H-Harry?" I stuttered as I see him struggling to keep his balance. Where did he get the alcohol? He was not out of the mansion right? Many more questions kept running through my head.

He was getting very tipsy from the Jack Daniel bottle in his hand. His face was chilli red, sweating his face off. I looked at my watch, it was already 12:40am.

I took a look at the market and saw no one. Liam disappeared so fast? What happened to him?

Now, I was the only one who is seeing Harry at this stage.

"Grace Carly Persisisi," he dragged his sentence. "-simmons, you are such a disapointment to m-me."

"You're drunk, Harry. I'll carry you back to your room." I sighed. I put his arm onto my shoulder but he resists my hold.

"I thought you liked me! But you liked Niall all along, you bitch. So all those kisses were fake, disgustingly fake! I really thought I had a chance with you. Can't believe you could treat me like that," Harry said. I stared at him, very shocked at what he just said.

What people would always say, 'A drunk mind speaks what a sober mind thinks'. I cringed at the fact on what he said was what he would intend to say when he was sober.

"You could have fucking tell the truth, instead of shaking it away. You used me."

I could not help myself to break down and sob right now. My face was soon covered in tears.

"Grace? Harry? What you two doing at this hour?" Louis asked, rubbing his eyes from his sleepy state.

"None of your fucking business, Louis," Harry growled.

"Harry!" I said, sniffling. "Don't mind him, he's drunk."

"Don't believe this woman, Louis. This worthless brat doesn't deserve anyone." Harry's voice sounded like he was possessed.

"What are you talking about, Harry?" Louis asked. "Grace is the most caring girl you would ever meet." I blushed at the thought of it.

"She's fugging liar! No one should date her. No wonder she's single, she's just a pretty face. Nothing else!" Harry shouted, waking everyone in this house.

"What's happening, Grace?" Louis asked, still confused of how Harry is behaving. Tears were continuously dripping down to my neck.

"It's that stupid act to make Niall jealous. I fell in love with Harry but now he thinks I didn't move my feelings away from Niall," I explained over Harry's sobbing.

I stared at Harry sitting on the cold hard floor, looking a big baby crying with its 'pacifier'. I am his 'pacifier', but he hates me now. I rubbed my temples. It is so frustrating to see him like this.

Niall came down when Harry calmed down from his crying. "What's going on?" He asked, also in a confused state.

"He's drunk," Louis said.

"Ohh. I'll try to comfort him, I guess?" Niall wanted to approach the Harry that was lying on the floor.

"No don't. You'll make things wor-" I walked slowly to him, trying to stop him.

Harry swings his arms and punch Niall on his cheeks. Niall took a few steps back from the impact.

"Harry!" I screamed in shock.

"That's what you get for stealing my girl," Harry blurted out loudly, standing up from the state he was in.

"Stop, Harry!" I shrieked in tears. Before my hands could push Harry back, he gets another kick into Niall's chest area. My hands fumbled to the ground as I was taken aback from the force.

"No no no! Please, Harry stop!" I literally begged him. Pushing him back from Niall, I got slapped in the face then pushed to the floor. My whole world suddenly turned pitch black.

~

I tried to open my eyes up. My eyelids fluttered up as the light blinded my sight for a while. What happened? I was back into my own room. But with Niall, Liam and Preston staring at me, looking as if I rose from the dead.

"What? I'm not dead," I tried joking around, especially when they look worn out.

"Harry.. kept on calling for you and saying sorry," Liam said with sad eyes. Niall was patting the ice pack on his eyes. Everyone looked very worn out.

"Oh. He just said my name consecutively?" I asked, with some hope that he would forgive me.

"Um, yeah."

"What time is it, anyway? I'm sure y'all are very tired. You should go get some rest," I suggested.

"Its 7am in the morning, don't worry. We'll stay."

"But-"

Preston shakes his head, looking at my body. I had a bandage over my left arm. I could see the blood that had dried up on it.

I sighed. Did Harry do all of this? What did he deserve? Not all of this. Why am I still caring for him? Because I love him, very much.

"Can I see him? I miss him," I mumbled.

"He's still sleeping, how bout' you get some rest then see him," Liam suggested, looking at his phone.

"But, you guys have to sleep. I feel so guilty," I said with pouted lips.

"Okay, whatever you say Grace," Liam replied, leaving the room with Preston and Niall.

I went back to sleep.

_____________________________________

hey guys!

ok so um idk what to say lol
anyway, how long would u want the pages to be in 1 chapter? cuz sometimes its too short and i have to update more

so yeah comment!

im gonna go now
bye
bye
readers

-Hannah ♥