Chapter 3 - The Meetup

I opened my eyes to the sunlight. Ugh, waking up sucks. Blegh, I do not feel too good.

I rubbed my eyes to see my bright pink luggage was right there, at my dresser. I rubbed my eyes to confirm and yes I was not dreaming. I smell pancakes from the living room.

Preston made some pancakes. Yes, I was dying without my baby pancakes. Wait, preston stayed here? I guess he took the guest room.

I did what normal people do in the morning. Obviously. I changed from my yesterday clothes to a long sleeved cream sweater with black tights. Must I go on with the makeup? I shall. I put on some foundation and just did my brows.

I ran downstairs to find Preston with my cooking apron ,the pixelated heart one. "Good morning?" he half asked half said. I smiled and returned the gesture. I took a look at the pancakes, a little burnt but still edible with some whiped cream and maple syup. Yummy and unhealthy indeed.

I sat down with him, grabbing my phone to use while I devour this awesome pancakes.

"Oh this is good," I said with my mouth full. He laughs. I looked through my twitter feed.

'More celebrities gone missing! Reports have said that Josh Hutcherson has gone missing as well as Miley Cyrus. What is going on?' More kidnapping? Oh are you serious? They have to keep their security level high.

I took a look at what was trending.

'#wherearecelebs, #ripcelebs, #pancakes, #qandslay, #wheresmiley, #tumblr'

There are weird trendings on Twitter. I like it! But the fact that celebrities are going missing really burnts a hole in my heart. "I'm gonna wash these then," I said pointing at the plates. He agreed. Oh, finally.

*Preston's POV*

"I need some help with my luggage!" Grace shouted from her bedroom. I bet she thinks I am a lunatic, treating her differently than what I do. "Coming," I said as I tilt my head upwards. I know I am being weird. At that moment when we were fighting, I remembered what happened when I treated my ex-girlfriend, Mikayla, like how I treat her. I know I should not like her because I am her cousin, but I really like her. Yes, because of Mikayla, I like her. I wanted a second chance in my attitude and my personality.

When I arrived at her door, she was there crying while holding a photo on her hand. She hesitates  to put in her picture in her slingbag. I saw a guy in the photo with her. Happily holding wine together. I know its not the time to get jealous but I just am.

"You okay there?" I ask with much concern.

"Oh, oh yeah," she says as she wipes her tears off with her hands. "Just Danny again, nothing much. I have to stop thinking about my past and start a fresh. Maybe, I could start things in the new house."

She was not looking genuine but I could feel that my heart melted seeing her smile.

"Off to One Direction's house!" she enthusiastically shouted. "But first, let us get Starbucks. I know I'm being white girl here. So care to join, white guy?"

I help her with her luggage as we go out the door to Starbucks.

*Liam's POV*

"Hey guys stop messing around!" Paul demanded.

Well. Typical afternoon. Maybe that's why Paul is so stressed out. He needs some desserts. Cause you know, stressed backwards is desserts! Get it?! Yeah. I know. That was pretty lame. A knock suddenly happened. Then came in Simon.

"Hello boys." Simon greeted. (a/n: cue aaood simon)

Why is Simon here?

"Whats up, Simon?" Louis responded.

"Well, you've all heard about Red Lemons, right?" Simon said seriously.

Me and the boys nod in unison. Is he tightening our security? Woah, what is happening?

"Well i'm bringing in a new bodyguard. And she's a female." Simon said.

"Wait what? A female? You think a girl could protect us; boys?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, Simon. What if we really gotten kidnapped because of her carelessness?" I snapped.

"Don't worry boys. She's a potential bodyguard. I'm sure she is better than any other bodyguard in the world." Simon assured us like nothing would actually go wrong.

"Bye then!" Simon went to his limo and zoomed off.

As if the girl could save us from Red Lemons. She could be Red Lemons herself.

*Grace's POV*

Here at last! Now I could relax here. At least, for now. That stupid Danny can get out of my head today! I came out of the car and saw a huge mansion infront of me. Its like 6 storeys high! Well, rich people in there but there could be different personalities within them.

Preston rang the doorbell. I totally have forgotten their names! Well, maybe except for Niall. This curly haired guy came to open the door.

"I'm umm.. Grace Persimmons, ready at your service?" I said.

___________________________________

I spent the whole night writing this T.T

Anyway.

Would Liam like her eventually? Would everyone hate her? All in the next chappie ^^

#noh8

As always. You can comment below if you want to be in this fanfic :3

byeeeeee.

Yeah thats bout ittt.

future hannah teleports:

hey folks i have completely changed the story from justin to preston. so hope you're okay with that?

this is dedicated to sarah, my long lost sister xD. its true though, since her real sister is hannah and my real sister is sarah.

no kidding! anyway, bye smurfs

-Hannah ♥ xx