Chapter 12 - Liam's birthday

*Grace's POV*

Its finally Liam's birthday! The boys and I were planning the birthday last night, and decided to go to Funky Buddha. Liam always goes there each year to celebrate stuff.

The whole morning till 6pm is free for anything we desire. Sophia, Perrie and Kathlyn, the girlfriends just came to visit the boys. Hope they are not mean or anything.

I went down with my plain white tee with my black denim shorts. They were already dressed up for the party.

Perrie was sitting next to Zayn on the couch, Kathlyn and Niall were no where to be found while Sophia and Liam were just standing around.

Harry was no where to be seen. I feel quite anti-social right now though. "Hey, Grace!" Liam shouted across the room. My cheeks immediately turn rosy.

"H-hey," I muttered under my breathe. I was very anti-social in these kinds of gathering.

"Grace meet Sophia, Sophia meet Grace." He pointed to both of us. She reaches out her hand to shake mine. I give a weak smile.

Sophia looked pretty the little black dress with a striking neon-coloured statement necklace. These two brought out her eyes beautifully.

Zayn and Perrie walked towards us, interlocking hands together. "Meet Perrie," Zayn introduced me to her.

"Hello," I managed to say the greeting word. She smiles and hugs me. "Hey." She rubbed my back for a few seconds. I nervously laughed. That was so extroverted of her. Maybe thats why Zayn and Perrie are perfect together.

Perrie wears a white crop top paired with a purple mini skirt. Her blonde hair complimented the outfit nicely.

Someone tapped my shoulders. Its Harry. He appeared dashing in his white shirt and ripped jeans. Looks like Preston, what he wore before he left the cinema.

Speaking of Preston, I hope he does not hide his room all day.

To Preston:

hey be sure your coming okay
*youre

Usually he would reply immediately, guess its not today.

"Hey babe." He put his hands around my waist. I like this. This security by him makes me feel safe. Maybe I am falling for him. Harry Styles has charmed me without me knowing.

Niall and Kathlyn came in with gummy bears in their hands. Jealousy still hits me. And it hits harder this time. Butterflies were in my stomach.

"Stop bitting your lips, its obvious. Relax a little," Harry whispered at my ear.

"Oh, I didn't realise. Uh, can we go away from here for a few? I can't take this." I imitated the way Harry was talking.

"Okay, let's go to the garden."

While everyone was into their own conversations, we sneaked out of the noisy environment. Once we reached our destination, we took a seat on the white bench.

"You okay?" Harry began speaking.

"Yeah. I feel so small, very introverted."

"There's no need to worry. I'm here with you."

He was so loving. I cannot just leave him like this after all of this bonding. I stare deep into his emerald eyes. He leans in, indicating the kiss.

Should I do it? Before I knew it, my lips were on his and my lids were closed. I felt the warmth from his hands on my cheeks, thats when I felt tingling. This was the best kiss I have ever had since the breakup.