Chapter 37 - Plan B

"Why don't I let her suffer slowly, wouldn't that be better?" Harry's words shaked as he swiveled the gun carelessly. Dakota had just gave him the 'honors' to shoot me with the revolver.

"I knew you would say that, loverboy."

She immediately pushes him closer to me as I hid my non-existent tied up hands behind my back. Told you this plan would fail.

Kathlyn squeezed down Harry's wrists to tie up his arms. She sneaks a look at Dakota to find her busy and whispers, "Don't worry, I'm on your side."

"What are you doing?" Dakota's sharp senses could pick up Kathlyn's voice.

"Just some.. uh, advice to stay away from me, cause' I'm.. um, a monster!" Kathlyn tried to trick her way into forging a trust with Dakota.

"Oh okay. Send me everyone else, I want them to see how they perish!" Dakota bellowed.

If what Kathlyn said was true, we could be free! But then on second thought, she did betray us by going to Dakota's side, right?

"How did you get here anyway?" I took the chance to question Harry as Dakota runs off to who knows where.

"Well..." He starts off.

*Harry's POV*

A few hours earlier

For what I feel like days, was hours trapped in a dark room with my friends. "Hopefully, Grace and Niall are alright," a voice that sounds like Zayn says.

Suddenly, a high-pitched voice screeched, hurting my eardrums. I think it was something along the lines of, 'They're not moons' or 'They're not morons'?

The first thing on my mind was about Grace. "That sounds like grace," I thought out loud, my eyes widening.

"Seems like you really loved Grace," Louis said. I can sense him smiling at the thought of me and Grace. "Why did you two break up in the first place?"

"I.. I kissed Chelsea," I blurted out.

"You what?!" Louis and Zayn yelled in unison.

"You heard me, I kissed Ch-" I was cut off with Louis' hand on my mouth.

"Yes we heard you," Zayn continues. "She broke up with you just because of that?"

"It was mutual! Besides I have Taylor!" At this moment I realised that I just broke up with her. "Wait, nevermind."

"You broke up with Taylor too? What's the problem now? You kissed some another girl too?" Louis retorted.

"No it's not like the same thing happened again, I learn from my mistakes, you know."

"Then what happened?" Liam asked.

"I called her Grace."

Soon, claps errupted from the small room we were in. Thanks for the sarcastic remark, guys I really needed it. The next thing on my mind was, how are we going to get out of here?

"Do you guys have your phones?" I asked everyone in the room. They searched their pockets for their phones but to no avail.

Shit, neither do I have my phone.

Through a lighted window, I see a hand slipping in a rectangular object and shutting the window. Who was that? The person seems like he or she was trying to help but also closes the window?

I tried remembering the rectangular object's placement, maybe it could aid us to get out of this room.

My hands touch the shelf to search for this object. It feels like a phone. I try to find a button to switch on the phone but instead it was a torch.

"Guys, I think I found a way out," I told them while shining the light at them.

I moved my arm sideways to find an exit but the front was locked so we have to find another way out. So we begin to search lower. I ran my hand across the wall to feel a cold metal touch. Its a vent! I wonder who is this helper of ours. A torch, a way out, this could not get any better!

Zayn opens the air vent to find a dark and narrow tunnel and at the end of it is a light source. We had to crawl our way out to the bright outside. This place looks like an abandoned hospital. The smell gives it away, the lights are still working but there are no equipments or staff to be seen.

"We should split up to find them," Liam suggests.

We all nod and go different directions. Ironically, we are One Direction, we are supposed to go as a group. I guess that rule is broken. Comedic Harry arrives in the most inappropriate time.

I walk through several hallways to find Grace but I just could not find her. I hear a huge smack sound, it just happens that there was one room I missed and turns out, Grace and another is lady is there.

I bust the door open to see Grace unconscious on a cold hard ground.

Back to reality (again!)

After I told the whole story of how we got out to Grace, a short silhouette figure appears from the door's window. As this person runs to us, I realise it was Kathlyn.

"I'm going to untie you, Harry. But promise me go with whatever I say, is that okay?" She murmured, ripping the ropes off with a knife.

"How can we just trust you like that? You ran away without telling why!" Grace whined in a soft tone. Kathlyn continues cutting the ropes quietly.

"She's our best hope," I whispered to Grace's ear, being very discreet.

"Fine." She huffed as Kathlyn finishes the job for me.

"Now pretend you still have the ropes on," she told us just before the Red Lemons girl came back.

"Go!" She half-whisper, half-shouted.

I took a glance at Grace as she took hers too. We exchange minimal nods and cuddle up to give the illusion of tied up hands.

"What is it are you doing this time?" Red Lemons's suspicion rised up.

"Was just tightening their ropes, it got a tad bit loose." This time it sounded as if she practiced it a couple of times. She curtly smiles back at Red Lemons.

A group of people suddenly came rushing in by some bulky men. They involved the lads, Chelsea, Pete, some other celebrities. Among them that stood out was Ed and Taylor. Since when did they get caught?

"Harold?!" Ed yelled, trying to advance closer but was stopped by Red Lemons's people.

"Now let's commence this slaughter streak, shall we? Two heads are always better than one, right?" Red Lemons said in a sly tone. She started to face the huge group of audience.

Kathlyn quickly pulls out the shotgun in her back pocket and points it to Red Lemons's head. Red slowly turns around, peeking to see who was doing such act.

"What are you doing, Kathlyn? Put the gun down, we can talk this through," she persuaded through gritted teeth.

"I had enough, Dakota. Being your sidekick sucks, especially when you wanted to put my father's life on danger! And turns out, you killed him. Now it's your time to die!" She sobbed between words.

"Who told you that? That person is lying!" Red Lemons, who I learnt that was this Dakota girl, denied all of Kathlyn's words.

"Doesn't matter!" She shouted, loading the gun. "You are killing innocent lives for goodness sake! Stop being such a cruel bitch!"

Before I could shoot a look to Grace, she leaps forward to Kathlyn. But what she does is shocking.

Grace points the gun at Kathlyn.

________________________________

sorry for the late update! :(

school just started so i'll try my very best to finish the story!

just asking for y'all's opinions, shld i do a 1d or 5sos or teenfic kinda thing? i still want to get into writing new stories so yeahh

btw im going to write non au style for 1d and 5sos :)

bye everyoneeeeee

-Hannah ♥