Chapter 13 - Red Rush

*Grace's POV*

The tip of heels were tapping onto the ground, I was waiting for time to pass, for feelings to move on.

I was too sensitive, too fragile. I could picture him with me on our first date. He was so charming yet cocky. But he was the love of my life until slept with unknown girls.

I bet if Sophia stays with him, she would suffer hell like me.Tears still kept flowing. I should not cry for someone like him, he does not deserve this pitying.

I stare at the ground, this time, my vision cleared and now my tears were gone.

"Grace? Are you there?" A voice sounded out. Harry's body then popped out of the alley.

"Hey, I was worried about you, why did you come here?" Harry asked, sitting next to me.

"Just getting fresh air," I lied.

"It doesn't look like you're just getting fresh air, what's wrong Grace?" His green orbs stared into mine. My cheeks flushed red, staring at Harry.

"Just getting over stuff that should have been forgotten long time ago," I replied.

"Your ex?" He guessed

"Uhuh, saw him just now.. with Sophia."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Even Liam saw it. That's why his eyes were red."

I started crying for no reason. Tears were flowing continuously onto my tiffany blue dress.

He embraces me into hug, I cry even more. "Shh," he whispered as he rubs my back. "Babe, I'm here for you."

"Thank y-you," I answered with hiccups. We stayed there for a few minutes just me and him staying right there.

He kisses my forehead and then says, "Shall we go in?"

"We shall."

I get up slowly from my seat with Harry supporting me by holding my shoulders. We make our way to Funky Buddha's private holding room. I saw some paparazzi taking photos from a far, but I know they would not get any closer.

Once I opened the door, their attention suddenly was on us.

Liam was enthusiastic, despite of the person who was not there. "Grace, Harry, its your turn," He said while passing us the microphones.

Harry looks at me saying, "I love you by Alex and Sierra."

I nod. After scrolling for many pages, the song finally popped up with bright green text.

~

"That I love you
More than you think I do
And I love you
Now you don't want me to
'Cause I love you
More than you think I do
And I love you
Now you don't want me to."

"WOOO! GO GRACE AND HARRY!" Kathlyn shouted like she was our number one fan.

I giggle as me and Harry go back to our seat.

As Kathlyn goes out of the room, I realised I needed to toilet urgently.

"Hey, I'll go to the restroom. This time, I really have to go," I said.

"Okay, hurry. I want some time with you alone." He smirked. Just like the same Harry from day one. Cheeky and flirty. I smiled at at the thought of it.

I had to find a restroom to touch up and of course, to pee.

When I reached the restroom, I did whatever I needed to do; pee and wash your hands.