Chapter 1 - Introduction

"Come at 5pm today same place." Preston said. I nod my head and turn to my door. What do they want again? Trying to let me fight against evil again? I am sick and tired. Just give me a break already! I just finished Project Scar and now another mission?

Hey! Sorry for not introducing my name first. I am Grace Persimmons. Grace Carly Persimmons. Also known as Persy.

Crazy life I got, right? And that guy just now? Just the guy that was training with me when I was about 13 and my uncle's son. No big deal. Yes, my uncle took me in as my parents got into a plane crash on their way to Australia to meet their friends. I was 12 that time so it was not that bad. Before my uncle had put me into his agency, I was doing pretty well, with a babysitting job but things got a little rough. So, he took me in as a trainee. Woah, woah, woah I know too much information, sorry.

I opened the door and threw my duffelbag to the floor. I had a warm bath with Once Upon a Time on my Macbook. Looks like its going to be a long day ahead, again. I went straight to the duvet and slept like a pig.

The next morning, I opened my computer to check my emails after doing what normal human beings would do after waking up.

Preston Cowell

Topic: Meeting

To: Grace Persimmons

Remember the meeting. Don't be late this time. We're counting on you. This is more important than your previous assignments. So don't mess up.

From: Preston

"This is more important than your previous assignments, yeah right. You say that all the time, you moron," I mimicked him in a girly, high pitched voice.

Grace Persimmons

Re: Meeting

To: Preston Cowell

Ok. But what code am i going to say? Who am i protecting this time?

From: Persy

Preston Cowell

Re: Meeting

To: Grace Persimmons

Your code is: redlemons. The other questions will be answered in the meeting.

From: Preston

I was planning to make pancakes, but guess not. I do not want them complaining about my latecoming again. So, I just poured some milk on my Lucky Charms cereal. I put on my comfortable cookie monster slippers. I went to turn on the tv to see the news.

"Well today we got a special treat for you guys today! 12 letters and 2 words, a british boy-band. GIVE IT UP FOR ONE DIRECTION!" The red-headed newscaster screeched.

So One Direction, huh. Some petty boyband. But hey, that blonde-haired guy is pretty cute. Nope, actually very cute. Screaming fans were mobbing the glass panel. Look at they go, 'Oh, have my babies!' or 'I CAN NOT OMFG!!!1!'

"Hi, i'm Harry Styles!" The curly one said slowly.

"Hiya, i'm Niall Horan!" The blonde one said.

"Hey, i'm Liam Payne!" The checkered shirt one said.

"Hellooo, i'm Zayn Malik!" The black haired one said.

"Good day, i'm Louis Tomlinson!" The striped shirt one said.

The interview went on with their lives and so on. "Have you heard about the kidnapping frenzy?" The interviewer asked.

What kidnapping frenzy? What the hell, what does the kidnapper think the earth is some kind of farm?

"Nope." They said in unison. I looked at my watch and it was 2.30pm.

I sighed and switched off the television. Whats with the weird thing these days? Kidnapping frenzy? What next, the Royal Apocalypse?

From Preston :

Hey, come at 1530, change of plans. Be there, see ya latecomer.

To Preston :

Got it. -_-

Ugh. They always change the timing. And yet they blame me I'm late. Guess its part of the job.

I took what I saw first from my closet. A Simpsons sweatshirt and black jeggings. I took both my house and car keys and went out of the door. I then went to my black small car and drove off.

Once I have reached the place, I saw a guy wearing a grey tuxedo with sunglasses. That 'cliche looking guy in movies' guy again? Yeah, looks exactly like that.

"Umm.. red lemons??" I half said and half asked. He lead me inside the hidden lift. Exactly, what it was when I came to this place last week.

The lift came to a stop at basement 9. I walked into a grey tunnel leading to light at the end.

"I've been expecting you. You are late again Grace Carly," a low pitch voice answered.

"Well.. you changed the timing." I talked back.

"No excuses, Miss. Persimmons..." Mr. Wellington turned his chair around. He was the head of my previous assignment. Talk about coincidence much?

"Well. This assignment I'm giving you is really important. So listen carefully."

"You always say that." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Okay then, moving on. Have you heard about the 'Kidnapping Frenzy'?" He questioned.

I slowly nodded my head. "Its really important to put your guard up as high as you can because you are going to protect a very high position." He said seriously.

"Obama?"

"No."

"Rihanna?"

"No."

"One Direction?" I joked.

"Yes." He said.

___________________________________

So this is my new fanfic. This is an original story. I didn't copy anyone. Sooooo, like it?

So if anyone wants to be in it let me know in the comments!!

K i'll be going now byeeee

Future Hannah here,

GAhhhh i was so lame lol, anyway hope my editing would stop you from facepalming at my fetus writing.

this is dedicated to my best friend, sally, yay!

love ya guys and girls

-Hannah♡