Chapter 25 - Book signing

We told the driver who took Niall here to go back as we had the other boys in the postponed van.

"Hey guys, I'm back alive!" I greeted them with Niall and Ashton. I gave them a cheeky grin. It was after all, a piece a cake as they might say. 1 against 2, not a problem at all.

"We were so anxious! Gosh, you guys come into the van! You have much to explain, Grace," Louis said, inviting us to seat next to them.

Nodding, we proceeded to enter the van.

"Bring us back to the basement thing, thanks." I told the driver.

Once he started the ignition, I started my somehow interesting story. I told them all about how I greeted the men to the way I hurt them. They gasped and winced at the gruesome parts of the fighting scene.

"Seeing a girl that can easily take down two big sized guys is purely awesome!" Louis screeched, looking very enthusiastic. Preston wasn't surprised as I have beaten him in fights during training way too many times.

"I can do it better, you know," Preston blurts out, cocking up his head.

"But she is freaking girl! Which girl can kick butt like that?" Niall asks for response. No one replies. "Exactly."

Preston does not bother to talk back, so he says, "I'm gonna sleep. Wake me up at the stop."

"Someone's jealous," Niall whispered into my ear. I giggled but when Harry looked at me, I cover my teeth. Harry gives a weak smile.

"Hope you're not jealous, I'm serious." I said to him, our eyes locking on each other. "I don't wanna break up with you. You just light up my world like nobody else."

"Using our song lyrics eh? Nah, I don't do jealousy." He finally gave a genuine grin.

"I wish I could kiss you right now."

"What's stopping you, babe?" He peers down on me.

"Paps, I see them everywhere we go." I sighed, looking at all the people with cameras.

"Don't worry, there's a basement for reason." He winks and chuckles causing me to laugh too. My hand brushed against his, trying to grasp his big hands.

"You have humongous hands, don't you?" Testing out my hands with his, my hand was less than half the size of his.

"Your hands are so small!" He exclaimed, snickering once again.

~

"You guys aren't allowed here." The guard's voice sounded frail and familiar. We hopped off the van to walk to the main enterance. The lads were blocking my view.

"Um, is it Adam?" I asked, tiptoeing to see his face.

"Yeap. Oh hey Grace!" He finally lets us in. He was wearing the typical kind of security armour. A white collar shirt covered by a bulletproof vest. Indeed, the company is rich to come up with these kinds of accessories just for the security guards.

Adam was the almost retiring yet healthy man that helps out with anything and everything in the company. Once there was this electrical power shortage, he was smart enough to find out how and where was the short circuit, he also found out the culprit.

He guides us into the hidden lift, making our way to that basement we always hung out. I saw an ash brown-haired lady sitting with a bunch of drop out look-alikes. They were 3/4 of 5SOS and Janice.

She was bitting her fingernails, a sign of her anxiety.

"Hey Jan!" I shouted across the room. Her spirits seemed to lift up as she sees me and Ashton. She rushes to us in excitement.