Chapter 6 - Possible crush

*Liam's POV*

This Preston guy is so weird and bipolar! He was screaming from his room. Like what the hell is wrong with him? So, I wanted to check out to see if he was calmed down already.

I knock on his door. I heard sniffles and footsteps. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Liam? Can I do anything for you? Like bring you some food? Aren't you hungry from that packing?" I ask with pure concern. He had to eat, I could not just let him starve.

"Okay. Just bring me the leftovers and a glass of water. I'm so sorry to worry you, I'm just not so stable right now," he states.

I went down to grab all the leftover to put on another plate. "You still hungry?" Grace asked as she wipes the water on her clothes. "I was just bringing food for your friend, I was starting to worry about his health."

"Um, thanks? He is acting really strange recently, usually he is full of himself and very cocky. But he is just that vulnerable right now. I didn't know what happened to him, but I'm glad at least he can eat," she said. Her voice was filled with concern and care. Niall was right, I should not have judged her by her looks or her gender.

"Yeah, yeah. Did you know I actually thought that you weren't a nice person to be with, I guess I was wrong about you, Persy," I poured out  thoughts.

She smiles as she walks back to her room, she said, "I already knew, but I'm glad we got our differences settled."

I went up the stairs to give Preston some food and water.

"Thanks man. I just have this bipolar thing with me, I assure you that I can protect in any way possible," he sort of apologized. "No hard feelings at all, enjoy your food!" After that chat, I went back to my room, preparing to do a Live Stream.

*Preston's POV*

I chewed on the food Grace had made. It was just as delicious as her last cook for my dad's birthday. After all the crying made me tired, so I took a 3 hour long nap to recharge.

"Time to wake up! Time to wake up! Time to wake up!"  a child's voice sounded. It was from my phone. It was Grace's voice when she was just 6 years old. The memories are still stuck in my head.

I wanted to apologize to Grace about what happened just now. So, I went to find her bedroom. But I did not find her in there. So I figured she was just grabbing a snack. Turns out, she was playing the Xbox in the gaming room. She was playing with Niall. Of course Niall! She squealed when she met him. A crush again, that would most probably break her heart again!

"Hey, um Grace?" I greeted her as I walked in. "Hold on, I'm trying to beat Niall for at least one time! YES! FIRST PLACE! IN YOUR FACE NIALL!" she shouted in victory.

"Oh, look who's here. My bipolar cousin. Whaddya want?" she sighed.

"Came to apologise? I know I was acting really strange, its just Mikayla," I told her the truth.

"Oh, I didn't.. know. I'm so sor," she said. I interrupted her by saying, "Its not your fault, don't apologise. I should be the one to do it."

She comes in with a hug. "I'm just glad you're back," she said.

As she pulls back, I felt so weird. I felt as if that she was Mikayla but I was not fantasizing her as Mikayla. Maybe I have really moved on.

"Oh, its 7.04pm already? Lets grab dinner!" she looks at her phone.

"We'll just order McDonalds then," Niall suggests.

*Grace's POV*

After eating our delicious McDonalds meal, I went straight to my bedroom. I think I am having food coma. I feel so goopy and high.