Chapter 9 - 21 Questions

I look at my exposed body in the mirror. I mean my body type is alright, its not like I have an hourglass body. When I was still in my outfit earlier, I picked a navy polka dotted one piece. I had to checked whether my underarms were you know, shaved. Thank goodness I remembered yesterday, if not that would freaking embarassing.  (TMI I know)

I took my turquoise slippers and went ahead. I saw the boys in stunning swimming trunks. I bit my lip, hard. They all have abs and I'm the girl with a little food baby in my stomach. Great.

"You look breathtaking, Grace," Harry complimented.

"Hahahah, thanks," I sarcastically replied.

"So, where's this pool?" I asked, walking down the steps.

"Follow us."

I had to through many rooms to get to the pool, hope that workout could burn off my fats. "Neat," I mumbled through huffing and puffing of my breath.

"Ready to run into the pool?" Preston said behind my ear. I shivered at the fact that he was standing 5 centimetres away. "Um, uhuh, yeah." My hair was standing like crazy. Why was he acting this way, he clearly knows that we're cousins and cousins are not this touchy.

"Lets do this, wooooo!" Louis jumps into the water before everyone starts following his action. I felt the adrenaline coming so I rushed into the cool blue water. The cold water hit me so fast, in seconds I was already submerging in the pool.

A pair of hands pulled me up, then I saw Niall's face right in front of me. But it was not his hands, it was Liam's. "You okay there?"  Liam asked concerningly. "Yeah, very refreshed."

"Hey, its our butler, Wales." Harry waved at him. Like all butlers, he's the boring and uninterested one. But he gives each one of us one drink(I took the non-alcoholic). There was a pool bar here too, I could get used to this!

"Lets play 21 questions shall we? Or maybe truth or dare and spin the bottle?" Louis darted all of the questions out of his mouth.

"I suggest that we play the clean one? Most of us have girlfriends," Liam said.

So who's the single one here? I'm actually guessing its Zayn or Harry.

"21 questions then," Harry finally said.

I did not know how to play the game at first, so Louis asked a question to each one of us and we all had to answer in the yes or no format. That's so much better than answering directly.

"So we'll go from me to Preston, okay?" Liam was sitting at the far end, following by Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Me then Preston.  At this moment, I realised that I was sitting next to THE Niall Horan. I sort of checked him out by resting my hands on the table. His hair was down due to the water, his abs were showing too. Hot enough to be the cover model of any magazine. OH MY GOSH!! Okay contain your excitement, Grace!!

So they went ahead with the questions,they had quite the fun with the questions.

"Grace, your turn," Harry said. "Do you have a crush on anyone of us?"

My mind went blank instantly, and my face was red as hell. Someone help me? "Maybe, I mean, to be honest, you all look cute," I blabbered on. 

"You have a crush, don't you?" Preston asked the rhetorical question. "I said maybe not yes!" I tried to argue. "Grace has a crushhh!" Preston began teasing me. My cheeks had gotten more warm by the second. "Childish and immature, ugh," I said.

"I'm just going to swim now." I smile sarcastically at the others while I slowly sink into the water. 

"But you still haven't replied by the rules," Louis said. I ignored him and submerged into the water, beggining my swim. I found a relaxing jacuzzi spot at the end of the infinity pool. I sat there for a while, enjoying the massage from the force of the water and the cooling breeze.

"I could do this all day if I weren't so busy," I muttered under my breathe. At this moment, I see Harry approaching me with his head still in the water. When his head came out of the water, his hair flicked the cold water to my skin. I shivered from the feeling.

"Ergh, whaddya want Styles?" I called him his last name for the first time. It sounds weird, but just appropriate for this moment.

"Still embarassed huh?" He said, trying to sit next to me.

"Well you started it, so you better apologise!" I had to give him the death stare. Instead, he laughed. "What, what? Ugh, boys are weird as fu..."

He interrupted me by saying, "Well, I won't 'cause you're in the wrong too."

"That doesn't even make sense, you know what, scram, right now!" My irritance level was shooting up. I tried pushing him away, but he was too strong with those muscles of him.

"Whatever, I'm ignoring you," I said as closed my eyes to indicate me not listening to his annoying talk.

"I asked you that question and you were looking Niall? Does that mean..." he trailed off.

"No, that doesn't mean anything at all!"

"I thought you were ignoring me? Guess I can't trust you." He raised his eyebrows.

"MY GOODNESS, CAN YOU NOT!!" I shouted.

"Chill, girl, chill." He lifted his hand up and down to indicate me to lower my volume.

"Guess I was wrong with you. I thought you were the sweet type, but you're the irritating one, ugh!" I raged out my feelings.

"Okay, fine. I'll stop. But we know you like Niall, we already planned all of this. And.."

"So, you all were in cahoots! You," I exaggerated on cahoots when actually it was just little prank they did on me.

"You know he's got a girlfriend right?" he asked.

I nod. Followed by a sad puppy face. "I have a feeling he is comitted to her right now. You seem you like him a lot. Sooo, I was wondering we could find out if he likes you by..." his tone suggested a plan up his sleeves.

"Pretending to be together."

_________________________________
no future or past hannah just normal her :)

thank u for being so patient for this chapter hehe
one week break and i still need to go to sch UGHHH

which explains my 'ugh, ergh's and all things irritating

anyway thank u for reading, muah!!

farewell, m8s

-Hannah ♥