Chapter 31 - Awkward Visiting

5 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS.

"Give me back my phone, now."  I demanded as I reach for my phone in Harry's hand. That idiotic looking phone casing was actually made a few days ago. It was glittery with clear glue. Cleary, its was a disaster.

"Nope. Unless you let me out," Harry negotiated. Of course I wouldn't want to risk my job and his life on the line.

"You know the rules Harry," I repeated again as Liam walked to the living room.

"Grace, I always see you doing weird things. What's going on?" Liam laughed at my weird position that I stopped at.

"Harry's bullying me!" I squeaked, finally grabbing my phone from his huge hands. "Thank you very much!" I sarcastically smile at him.

"Liam, Grace doesn't want me to see my girlfriend," Harry whined before pouting sadly in front of Liam.

"Harry, you know things like these are against the rules."

"Christmas is coming in and I really really want to get her something.. extravangant."

Did Harry just used that word to describe her present? No, Grace, stop being so nosey in other people's preferences. And no I am not jealous. So not jealous at all.

"Grace, go and accompany Harry." I groaned back as an reply to Liam. No way was I going to go with Mr Heartbreaker.

"Okay. Thats set then," Liam completely ignored my whiny remark. UGH. I rolled my eyes at them walking back into my room.

"Hey, please go with Harry? You surely don't want to see him go out himself, right?" Liam protested. I had no other choice but to agree so I nodded unwillingly.

I changed the sweats to my comfortable striped shirt and leggings instead. It seemed extremely cold though, so I took my coat and cream scarf. I grabbed my handbag with the necessary items in it — keys, wallet, phone and of course my gun. What? Stop judging me, I have it for emergency, okay!

"Ready to go?" Harry's voice suddenly came up.

"Um, yeah I guess."

"Then let's go." A smirk formed on his lips.

~

"So where you off to?" I ask him while I was steering my car out of the parking lot.

"First stop, the florist." He looked at his phone for his reference.

"There's multiple places?" I scoffed while waving goodbye to the security guards at the gate.

"Uhuh. Its at Hillary Lane 6," he said casually. I drove the car to right after hearing where he wanted to go. There was a silence afterwards. Awkward.

"So um, how's your stay in the One Direction Suite?" Harry started the conversation quite abruptly. One Direction Suite? I coughed at the thought of it.

"Just wonderful with you bullying me all the time," I reply sarcastically with my eyes on the road.  Harry chuckles at my comment. You must be enjoying it then."

"Very much." Then there was another silence again.

I missed times with Harry like this. A light hearted talk was always the best. I wonder how he's hitting it off with Taylor? He seemed trapped in his room most of the times these days. Observing from the looks of it, he was probably skyping and texting her all the time.

"Grace, red light!" Harry warned as I stopped the car instantly. I had almost hit my vehicle to another bus. Phew, close one!

"Hey, how's you and Taylor getting along?" I questioned the curly-haired boy, inching my car towards the bus in front of me.