Chapter 22 - Contract

*Grace's POV*

"HARRY!" I screamed as I woke up from the weirdest dream.

"Grace!" Harry appears in room just a few minutes after I woke up. "I'm so so sorry, Grace. Oh how stupid for me to not trust you. I love you." He sobs beside me.

I could not help myself to shed tears too.

"I love you too. No matter what you did, I'll forgive you."

He leaned in, crashing lips together. I had missed his touch, his pink plump lips and more importantly, he makes me feel so secure. "Harry," I breathed out.

"Shh." He continue pressing our lips closer, entering his tongue into my mouth. He tugged the collar of my t-shirt, wanting to take it off.

"Go on," I teased. He pulls up my shirt half way, as I unbuckle his belt. I pull at the buttons of his shirt, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. He groans as he walks to the door, putting back his clothes.

"Who is it now?" Harry asked.

"Preston. Um, Simon wants to see y'all. In private."

"Can we go a bit later," he whined.

"Sorry but it's my dad, I know him. He won't take later for an answer."

"Ugh, fine."

~

"Never changed. A single bit," I said as my fingers rubbed algainst the marble table. We were at my uncle's office since he had asked us to.

"Hello," Simon greeted as he walks briskly to the big and grand seat. "So I'm here to talk about a few things."

"What makes so important that both of us have to be here?" Harry asked, annoyed by the fact we were missing our flight to US now.

"Well first things first, you two are together right? It's not like a publicity stunt or anything?"

"Yeah." Harry frowns, gripping onto my hands.

"Okay, then thats gonna be hard."

"What is?" Harry asked. I have not spoken anything since Simon came in.

"Well, you see, many people that are managing One Direction said that we should make you two.. break up."

"What?" I finally spoke up from my silence.

"You can't do that," Harry protested, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hear me out. Since Harry is obviously the most popular in the group, he'll most definitely be targeted at. So, y'all being together isn't that great at all."

"Isn't being together with him going to make it easier to protect him?" I shouted at my own uncle.

"Grace, that's not what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say is that you'll be likely to be vulnerable when Red Lemons get a hold of him. It won't be great if she suddenly points a gun at him and you surrender."

"You can't just tell me to not love him, especially after this relationship."

"You're right. But I'm sure you two can work things out and be friends right?"

"No, we can't just move on like that," Harry said. "You can't just tell a couple to break up after loving together, that's bullshit."

Simon sighs, looking at both of us. "If it makes it easier, we'll just ask any celebrity to date you, Harry. So you two can forget everything you both had together,"Simon suggested, making the situation the worst.

"You don't know how love works don't you, Simon? No one can ever break up, unless for a good reason. We got back together just now, you just can't leave us ignoring each other again!" Harry raged with anger.