Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 2)

"HI HARRY!" A fan came up to us. She did not look like she was from here by her ginger hair. "Could I take a photo?"

I agreed but Grace refused. However, that girl looked at Grace like she was some kind of alien. Is she even a fan?

"Hey, hey." I stop her from going away. Grace was happily heading off to take a picture of the mickey mouse balloons. I took the chance to talk to this ginger lady.

"Yes?"

"Do you hate her?"

"Who? I'm sorry I have to go, my nan called for me." She pointed to an old lady.

"Have a good day." She smiled, starting to leave.

"It's not a good day if you don't tell me if you hate Grace."

"Well I do. I'm so sorry if I hate her, I'm beginning to ship her more with Niall than you. You deserve someone, not that Taylor or Grace girl, but me." This ginger is getting on my nerves.

"Good day to you too," I say through gritted teeth, turning around to find Grace.

"Hey, you didn't have to do that." Behind me was a tiny figure with beautiful brown locks.

"I'm just angry at that girl. She could have just said she wanted to get into my pant-"

"Harry!" She playfully slaps my arm.

"What? It was true! She was all 'I'm better than anyone else', it was wrong on so many levels."

"Well, you're Harry and that's what I care about. I don't care what some fan thinks of our friendship, they just want to.."

"Get in my pant-"

"Break us apart." She pauses processing what I wanted to say, laughing. "Harry not.. Never mind."

"Let's just have a good time like what you said, okay?" She grinned, reminding me why I brought her here.

We were starving our ässes out, technically starving isn't actually associated with butts. Anyway, so we decided to go to a restaurant in Disneyland to satisfy our hunger.

Continuing that, we were thinking of spending the day by going onto the rides. Starting off, we went to the attraction of Tomorrowland, the Space Mountain roller-coaster ride.

After much convincing by Grace, I mustered up my confidence to ride the roller-coaster. I can't believe Grace is actually much braver than me! It's a bit embarrassing, honestly.

We buckled up tight, anticipating for it to start. When the car went into darkness it was slow, then, my heart starts pumping faster and I felt adrenaline running through my veins. And I felt amazing.

Following the ride, we got ourselves into the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster ride. In the end, Grace had beaten me by 200 points. I was letting her win! Next, we decided to go for a snack rest. Grace ordered churros as she had not try them before while I went for a hot dog.

~

"I had the most fun today, especially after many months of work. Thank you Harry for such a wonderful day," she thanked me. 

As we walked to the taxi stand, she takes a look at the photo that we took with Mickey and Minnie just now.

I flipped my phone out to see the pictures that I had taken just now. It was a selfie with Grace while we were on our second exhilarating roller-coaster and many other moments on the rides.

Minutes later, we got the management to send a private car to our destination as the queue was really long and literally fans were mobbing us from left, right, front and back.