Chapter 32 - Christmas eve

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! WOOHOO!" Louis yelled on the top of his lungs.

It's Louis' birthday? I thought it was the day before Christmas?

"C'mon bring in the Christmas joy, let's put on santa hats!" Chelsea was grinning, shoving the red and white hats to every member of the house. They were those typical big red hats that santa wore. Such originality.

"And for the birthday boy, a birthday santa hat! Enjoy!" She chirped, giving Louis the only hat with white text stating 'Happy Birthday!' It was written by her, actually doing a pretty good job at it.

I slide the hat onto my head, adjusting it so that it would not just fall and cover my eyes. It went back down again, causing me to see the red fabric. A hand pulls the red-darkness out of my sight and I realised it was Niall.

My heart sunk a little to see that it wasn't Harry.

My cheeks flushed but I continue, "Thanks." I caught myself staring at him for a bit.

"You're cute you know that," Niall blurted out. The blushing deepen tremendously. He was also a bright shade of red. Then, Chelsea clears her throat, attracting my attention to her. She was going to break our gaze apart so that she can her Niall back.

"Okay! Polaroid time!" She cheered, flipping out the pastel pink camera.

"Is this even totally necessary?" Harry asks, staring at and observing the foreign object.

"Yes. I do it every holiday! Now c'mon guys, it is indeed my first time taking with One Direction so you all better co-operate, okay? Places everyone!" She goes on with that joyous attitude of hers which I'm kinda hating right now.

"Could you help me take a picture? Thank you." Chelsea passes the polaroid camera to Pete, smiling ever so 'sweetly'. "And for now, Grace would you kindly not be in the picture."

I gave her a forced grin and nodded. How fake can this girl be? I was clearly trying to be her friend and she's all rude to me. So much for being friends.

Pete snaps a picture of them all smiling happily into the camera.

"Thank you all so much!" Chelsea squeals in delight, hugging every single of them. After she hugged Niall, she kissed his cheeks! Who does she even think she is?

The boys had the exact reaction as me - subtly shocked. Niall's reaction was priceless, it was like the world ran out of food and he just won the lottery but then to know it was another person who won. Basically, he was shocked and faked his happiness.

While we were done with the picture taking session with Chelsea, we headed to decorate the One Direction Mansion. Did I seriously called the house the 1D Mansion? I think I caught Harry's lameness.

Chelsea was all santa-ish with her white and red striped pajamas with a fake belt on it. She ordered us like we were the elves to her.

I got to decorate the living room with Liam, Niall ended with Zayn in the other respective rooms, Louis with Harry decorating everything else that was outside. While Miss. Christmas lover over here takes the time to slack off.

I took the shiny sliver tinsel from the box labelled 'Living Room'. Did she really planned all of this in her spare time? I'm amazed by the things she can do.

I hiked up the stairs, hanging the decoration at the railings of the stairs. I sighed at the fact that I needed to decorate the Christmas tree too. Not that I hate it, but she got such a huge tree that it almost touches the second floor.

A solid 25 minutes of decorating, fooling around and chatting later, we were done with the entire living room. The whole place felt festive with the blinking Christmas lights and the ornaments on the Christmas tree.