Chapter 33 - Party

After Louis' birthday party, the friends I invited were stoked for another party. So I might as well host my own party, drum roll please..

A New Year's Eve party!

Of course it's original and not taken by High School Musical. Sense the sarcasm?

I couldn't help myself to actually put some karaoke battles into the party. I felt real good about this and hope for a nicer new year.

This was gonna be great!

"Hey Harmony! Great to see you again since the party a few days ago! I still have many other things to talk about," I hastily greeted. Too much excitement, get it together Grace.

"Who's the lovely guest you've invited, Grace?" Louis asks, clearly delighted I brought a friend that was really cute.

"I've invited her the last time, obviously you didn't noticed her, didn't you?" I laughed lightly.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm Louis, you are?" He totally ignored what I just said.

"Harmony." She introduced, giving her ever popular blushed grin she does when she's lovestruck or something. They reach out for one another's palms to handshake.

Harmony was wearing a purple silk dress that matched the crystals that she was wearing her neck. The hair that was initially blonde on her, was now dyed black. I'll say it perfectly matches her emerald eyes.

Green eyes remind me of Harry, you know. Sigh, this boy can come up to my mind even in the most random situations.

"Why don't we talk later? I'll attend to the other guests. Enjoy," I shrieked, winking to her. I mouthed 'Good luck' to her. Louis and Harmony already look so good together!

Maybe they can hit it off tonight? Who knows?

My body temperature was rising as the guest number was increasing by the minute. I see many distinguished guests arriving, accompanied by their bodyguards. From the looks of it, the boys invited many celebrities.

"Grace!" A familiar lady-like voice shouted my name. Janice. I gave her a quick smile.

"Hey, great to see you! Where's Ashton? I invited him," I questioned the amazingly beautiful girl standing in front of me. I studied her outfit.

Janice could pull off that red laced dress with the floral necklace popping out. Her brown ombre hair was on point with the whole outfit. If this was Instagram, I'd double like!

"Well you see..." She trails off and Five Seconds of Summer appeared right in front of me.

"Woah," I muttered, shocked by their introduction. "Well, um, since you all are here you can get some drinks at the counter." A smile grew onto my lips.

"Sure, ba- I mean, Grace." Ashton smirked, but his cheeks turned light pink, embarassed by what he said. As the other three boys were teasing Ashton, I took the chance to talk to Janice.

"Jan, have you seen Preston?" I asked.

"I think so, maybe at the.. Oh there he is! Rexton!" She called out for Preston, who was touring the house.

Preston seemed confused at first, but once he saw us waving at him, his eyebrows lifted and he approaches us. "Hey all," he says, grinning from ear to ear.

"Welcome back to the drama mansion," I greeted. It was nice to finally see him, even after only a few days.

"Drama mansion?" He repeated, looking at me weirded out. I slowly nod before bursting into laughter.