Chapter 24 - Fight

I panicked as I called Niall once again. I went to the boys hotel room but saw no Niall there. Now, they were all anticipating for Niall's response.

I put it on speaker mode and placed it on my hands as it rings. The 8th ring already. No response. As I bit my lip, my hands starts trembling furiously.

12th ring, someone picked up.

"Oh gosh, Niall? We're so glad you picked up, We're-"

"Grace listen to me," Niall said, sounding like a whisper.

"What's going on?"

"I just saw some guy getting chased by some tattooed men into a car, I didn't want to get suspiscious so I called the van earlier to pick me up. I wanted to you come, but guess not now."

That's why the van is postponed.

"Where are ya mate? We're worried about you," Liam asked, with his lips shaking vigourously.

"6th avenue street? I guess so," Niall said, uncertainly.

"We're coming now. Don't get in trouble, okay? Just follow the car closely, don't do anything stupid," I said as I silently hurried the boys to pack up and leave the vicinity.

I put it to my ear as I press the speaker mode to get back the normal mode.

"And one more thing Grace, if I don't get out alive, I love you." He hung up.

He loves me? Wait, not Kathlyn? What did he really mean?

"Grace, we have to go now. Grace, hello? Grace!" Preston shakes my shoulder slightly causing me to wake up from my thoughts.

"Okay, let's go."

We rushed down to the back door of the restaurant. We saw some people smoking outside and some more fans. Sometimes, I wished the fans would just stop appearing in my life!

"THEY'RE HERE!!" A girl was shouting to her other friends. They start rushing up to us.

"We have no time for this!" I said as I started accelerating my speed to the upcoming van. The lads ran for the van as well when the door was sliding.

"Niall where are you now?" I called him while we were on the postponed van.

"Still on 6th avenue," Niall confirmed.

"Don't hang up. Where are we, Carlos?" I asked the driver.

"5th avenue, miss," he said as we turned to the other street.

10 minutes later, we were already on 6th avenue street.

"Niall where are you now?" I questioned.

"Hurry up, I think the car is stopping soon."

"Okay we can see the van from here."

We pulled up 2 vehicles away from the van.

"You all stay here, okay? I will be going for Niall, if you find anything suspicious, just leave. I'll ask Simon to send someone here," I announced.

"But Grace, I want to go with you. I can't bear leaving you," Harry whined, pulling my shirt.

"It's for the best. I can't see my loved ones getting hurt one by one." I slide out the van as I proceeded swiftly to Niall's van.

I knocked the tinted van twice.

"Grace, you're here!" Niall exclaimed, too loud if I may add.

"Lower down your volume. Where's these scary guys at?"