Chapter 21 - Dreams

*Harry's POV*

There's a brunette girl with a blonde guy. They turned their heads to face me.

"Hey Harry. I'm sorry, I've moved on from you and found Niall," she says, smiling at the blonde guy.

They intimately kissed in front of me , interlocking fingers together.

"No! This isn't true!" I shouted. "Grace, come back, Grace, this isn't funny anymore,"  I said as she faded into the whiteness with Niall. I was filled with angry and agony.

*Grace's POV*

There was a man and a woman in a car, they are about 30 years old. I was in the back seat.

"Dearie, you have to stay away from Harry. Go with Niall," the woman said.

"No! I like Harry!" I protested.

"Do as I command!" the woman suddenly changed into a monster. So does the man. They break out of the car, becoming disgusting green looking dragons.

A blonde man suddenly appeared from the nearby tree. Niall.

"Runaway, Grace!" he exclaimed. I immediately followed his insructions.

Niall takes out a sword to fight off the dragons. I see a man in the bakery. He had a mop of curly hair. Harry.

"Help Niall!" I said, entering the shop.

"What happened?" he asked rather confused.

"My parents turned into dragons," I said, sobbing. So thats who the man and woman were. He began running out of the shop to help Niall.

The only way to break the spell is for you to kiss Niall genuinely, a voice in my head rang.

Who are you? I asked.

Just listen to what I say, just kiss Niall and this would be over.

"I'm so sorry Harry," I cried over the metallic sounds from the sword. and roaring from my parents.

"Huh?" Harry said looking very stunned.

"I'm entirely sorry."

"For what?"

"For this." I continued while I tapped Niall's shoulders, "Hey Harry. I'm sorry, I've moved on from you and found Niall."

I tried my best to give Niall the best fake smile.

My lips crashed into Niall's. I ran my fingers into his hair with other free hand interlocking with his left hand.

"No! This isn't true!" Harry shouted.

"Grace, come back, Grace, this isn't funny anymore," Harry cried.

There was smoke that engulfed us. The spell broke, it hadworked.

"No!" Harry screamed at the top of his lungs.

The dragons magically changed into my parents.

"Great job Grace! High-five!" The woman offered her hand up high. I high-fived back to the woman.

"Get the hell away from Grace," the man said to Harry as we were going into the alley.

"I'm so sorry, Harry!" I cried.

"GRACE!" Harry shouted, kneeling down as I disappear into the darkness.

*Louis's POV*

"GRACE!" Harry said, but still had his eyes closed. Following his exclaim, I heard someone shouting Harry's name too.

I assumed he was dreaming about Grace, huh. Last time I heard, he hated her. He suddenly jerked up from the bed.

"Woah, chill mate," I said, trying to calm Harry down. He was sweating like crazy.

"I need to see Grace." he fumbles to get up but groans when he stood up.

"Careful! You were drunk just now."

"What? Must be a hangover." He rubs his forehead, indicating his headache.

"Did you know what you did Harry?"

"No, what did I do?"

"First, you hurt Niall. Next, you hurt Grace till she had a concussion. Next time, we should limit your drinking."

"I hu-hurt Grace?" He asked the rhetorical question. I nod slowly. "Then I really must see her!"

I rushed out the door before I could stop him. This guy always does this. Guess I'll give them their time alone. I went back to Harry's room to try making his bed.

"Harry, I want to talk to you," Niall said as he knocks the door to this room.

"It's Louis, can you give Harry more time? He's reconciling with Grace," I said, smiling. I opened the door to see the irish boy.

"You won't believe what happened in my dream." He laughs.

~

"So, you're saying.. you were a knight fighting off monsters and Grace kissed you in front of Harry?" I summarised what Niall just rambled on.

"Something along that lines," he cheered.

What a strange dream?

"Even though I know Grace and Harry are together, I have this strong feeling this dream is trying to tell me something."

"And that is.."

"That we'll some how end up together instead of her being with Harry."

"Harry? Harr- Where's Harry?" Preston asked while he calling his name before entering the room.

"With Grace," I plainly said.

"Okay thanks." He went off in a hurry. I furrowed my brows as I looked at Niall, he did the same indicating our cluelessness.

"Mate, I'm hungry from this exhaustion," Niall sighed.

"You're always hungry, no matter the reason."

"Yeah yeah yeah," he said motioning his hands. "I'll see ya later for the guess appearance for sesame street."

"What?" I snickered.

"You didn't know? We're performing on that kids show, you know the puppets and stuff."

"I should eat too.. for energy later. Ugh, I'm influenced by you, Niall!" I laughed.

"What can you say?" He continued, "Lets make a proper breakfast for everyone shall we?

"Yeah, whatever you say." I nod as we exit the room.

_____________________________________

hello!

if u noticed i updated haha

in a day, isnt that amazeballs :D okay youre not amazed bye

JUST KIDDING! anyway, thanks for voting and commenting once again, it motivates me to write more ;)

bye rabbits!
-Hannah ♥