Chapter 26 - Hysteria

*Grace's POV*

To Niall the cute one ;):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!! ENJOY THE DAY :) GOOD MORNING BTW

From Niall the cute one ;):

thanks grace! u can just tell me in person u know? xD
anyway gd morning haha x

To Niall the cute one ;):

yeah i know, msgs are important toozz!! :)

From Niall the cute one ;):

is it that important to put zz after too?
hahahha anyway rmbr partys at 7!
GET READY TO DRINK if u dont drink i get it.

To Niall the cute one ;):

its vv impt ok
ok i dont drink lol bye see u downstairs :)

I went downstairs, seeing all the boys munching down Fruit Loops cereal. Preston wasn't there but Pete and Chelsea was there. I miss that kid.

"Morning guys! And girl," I simply greeted them.

Everyone replies with 'Hi' while Harry took me by surprise by lifting me up high and hugging me.

"What was that for?" I squealed.

"I just really miss you." He kisses my nose.

"We're here, you know?" Chelsea groaned as he puts me down. She turns her gaze to Niall.

"So Niall, are we invited to your birthday party?" She asks, reverting her attention to Niall. She was flirting with him the past couple of days. Somehow I hate her for that, is that weird?

"Yeah! Why not?" He replied, too happy thinking about his party later on.

"Why not." She repeated quietly as she collects the boys' bowls to put them into the sink. My tummy starts to grumble as soon as I thought of having food.

I groaned as I walked to the fridge to get the milk and took the box of Cornflakes from the the cabinet next to it. I grabbed the bowl as the cereal was hitting the ceramic object, making clanking sounds while the milk slushed into the bowl. It was music to my ears.

After finishing my bowl of cereal, I offered to wash everybodies' spoons and bowls. Skipping the boring cleaning steps, I finally wipe my hands onto the kitchen towel beside me.

"Gracie!" Harry attacks playfully me onto the ground. I giggled very loudly.

"1. Never ever call me Gracie. 2. What the hell are you doing?" I asked, eyes locked with each other.

"I like it! More than the pesky persy one, what made you think of such ridiculous username?" He mocked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and replied, "Grace was taken, Persy was taken and therefore pesky persy!"

"Uhuh, more like Persy Please!" He jokingly moaned.

Rolling my eyes again and grunted, I tried getting out of his hold. It worked because he was too caught up his laughing fest.

"I'm leaving you here."

"Hey come back, Gracie!" He shouts as I run away swiftly from him.

"I told you not to call me that!" I said, clearly annoyed by his comment.

As I climbed up the stairs, he caught up and poked the sides of my stomach. I giggled by his touch and collapsed onto the uneven surface. I immediately winced from the pain on my knee.