Chapter 28 - Signs

As Niall goes to wash up, I sneakily went out of his room. Being in this shirt, I do not want to see anyone looking at me like that.

"Grace?" A familiar voice was heard. A curly headed guy popped out, Harry.

I looked up to see him sleepily coming out from his room. "Why did you come from Niall's bedroom?" He asked, scratching his head.

"I.. I was drunk. I happened to sleep on his bed," I said the half-truth, making me have a guilt trip. Harry didn't react but was deep in thought for a while but finally talked.

"Look about last night," he started, but I interrupted him.

"It is what it looks like. Harry, I don't want to talk about it, okay? Its 10am in the morning and I-"

"But you have to hear me out. I thought Chelsea was you, I wanted get away from the madness that happened in the party and-"

"Enough of these excuses, Harry. I.. I think we should take a break," I cut off his sentence. I was clearly not in the mood of arguing at such a time.

"No, no.. no. You can't.. we can't break up! Just forgive me, we start again. Okay? I love you Grace. I really do." A tear suddenly came down from his left eye.

I saw that on the internet that tears from the left are a sign of pain. I just couldn't help but to cry too. He made me happy, but I just could not stay with him any longer. Besides, my dream was supposed to tell me something, right? It told me to let go of someone and I'm sure its gotta be Harry to give up on.

"It's not yesterday's make out. I.. I can't keep up with you. Just excuse me," I managed to say, but my voice just sounded strangled. I walked briskly to the door of my bedroom. He runs up to me, pulling me to face him.

"Is it Niall? Are you seeing him?" He yelled furiously, inching his eyebrows inwards. I couldn't tell him, it'll break his heart.

"No." I didn't absolutely went with Niall. Just a kiss, that's all. "Look, I want to change out of this and wash up. Give me some time."

This time, I closed the door at his face. I plummeted to my comfortable bed I had dreaded to sleep in. After laying in it for a couple of minutes, I decided to change out from the t-shirt to some sweats. I also went to bathe as I stink like mad now. My phone had buzzed on the bedside table. I looked at it. 3 unread conversations.

From Preston:

Missed ya! I'm with dad at the beach, you shld join sometime :) *inserts selfie with him and dad beneath a palm tree*

From Harry ♥:

babe talk to me when youre ready okay? i miss you and love you :(

From Unknown:

I'm coming soon, be ready. -R

The last one was kinda.. off. R? Who the hell knows me and starts with R? Is it Red Lemons? I should tell the others. I planned to reply to Preston but not to Harry.

To Preston:

miss u too! ugh drama here, care to give me the listening ear?

Just like lightning, he replied.

From Preston:

Mhmm yeah. is it harry? I swear I will slit his throat

To Preston:

woah, not to that point! yea, its him alrite. he kissed someone else

(a/n: changing layout)