Chapter 4 - Uncertainty

"You're the.. the girl who is the new bodyguard?" Harry asked.

"Umm.. yeah?" I said unconvincingly.

"You're cute." Harry complimented and winked at me.

"Thanks." I said with a shy smile. I hated it when people call me cute. Because I get all blushed up.

"Come on in," he already knew what to warm me up.

I looked around and saw a kitchen and next to it a market? Who the hell has markets in their houses? There was a tv room; also known as the living room. It has a brown sofa and two football seats. The gaming room, upstairs had an Xbox 360 and Wii. Well, this is actually heaven to me. There was a studio in the house too. If I had all of these, I would be santa already!

And a pool?

Wow. Just wooooooahhhh. Rich people know how to spend their time well, unlike me, being on my phone or macbook whenever I am free.

"So this is Zayn Malik. What they call mystery," Harry introduced.

"Hello! You are?" Zayn greeted. "Grace Persimmons. People call me Persy," I finally introduced myself to the rest.

"This is Louis Tomlinson. The one that is the oldest but most immature guy in the whole group." Liam introduced.

"HelloooOOOooo!" Louis greeted with a hosting voice .

"Hi." I frowned at Louis and looked at the boys. They all shrugged.

"This is Niall Horan. The one who is from Ireland except us. We're from UK, the obvious answer there," Harry introduced.

"Heyaaa!" Niall said.

"Heyy" I said. I swear he is way cuter than on television. Control the feels, Grace. Do not let your inner fangirl corrupt youself. I squealed a little. Damn it! You had to ruin it, did you, Grace's Brain? They all laughed at my pathetic act. I felt like burying myself in a hole.

"This is Harry Styles. Cheekier as the day goes by," Liam introduced.

"Heeellllooooo." Harry greeted.

"And speaks really slowly." Niall joked.

I giggled. These boys are quite funny. But not as funny like me. HAHAHAHAHAH! Okay, stop Persy. You are ruining my life to become hilarious and famous on the internet.

"And this Liam Payne. He is the most calm person amongst us," Harry said.

"Oh, yeah. This is my partner, he is Preston Cowell, you can call him Prehistoric Stone," I introduced Preston to the boys. "He's Simon's son? Huh, he didn't tell us before, I guess we know now," Niall said. I can not stop internally drooling, its insane. I turn to look at Preston he looks really awkward here. I should be the one being awkward, I am the only girl here!

"So, where do i.. umm.. sleep?" I asked.

"You're staying.. with .. us?? Liam asked.

I nod my head. They didn't know i was staying with them? I hope they do not make me sleep on the streets. Or get freezer burn, I hate those.

"How bout Preston? He needs to stay here too," I asked.

"I've gotta go back to get more man stuff from home, so I'll catch up later for Lunch?" Preston said. I laughed. What did he do, put some potion on himself to make him funny? Ugh, nope!

"There are two more vacancies but they are all at the both ends of our bedroom hallway, you two can handle it?" Harry asked. I nod my head vigorously to let him know I was set with sleeping already.