Chapter 27 - Crazier

The tears on my face seemed to dry up quickly, looking at the time. "Hey beautiful," a man's voice said, his tone sounding very mysterious and deep.

"Get lost," I jeered before breaking into a snicker. He forcefully grabbed my wrist, pulling me away from the table. My body followed the force, but I resisted it by breaking away with my other free hand. He holds onto my wrists again pulling me further from the chair.

This time, Niall approached us and said, "She's mine." My cheeks turned a rosy red.

"Are you sure mate? The last time I saw you, you were flirting with other ladies," the man spatted back.

"I'm the birthday boy, I can do whatever I want." Niall roared, peeling the man's grip away from my arm. "Come here." His soft voice had a huge contrast from just now.

"Thanks," I softly said. He smiles half-way.

He was actually a bright shade of red, showing that he really drank lots of alcohol during the party. David Guetta had already went home so I don't see many guests still here. I followed Niall as he says goodbye to the people leaving.

"Grace, we ne-need to talk," Niall said while we were walking upstairs unbalanced. He was less drunk than me, so he sort of carried me to his room.

"What do you wanna talk about?" My body felt it could collapse anytime. Niall sat upright on his bed.

"Your present? I want it now," he demanded as I closed the door. "Come here." I got onto his bed. I completely followed his orders blindly.

"You look so beautiful Grace," he complimented, caressing my cheek. He leaned forward, about 5 centimeters away and cooed, "This shall be your present."

He launches to place his pale lips onto my red lips. Our body moved in sync to our lips. I inched closer, closing the gap between my chest and his. He has helped me completely forget about today by the wrong way.

He cupped my face making me lose control. My fingers ran through his hair making my way to his neck. I tug his collar to get a better grab of him. Our lips never left each others and we were just hungry of more kissing. His arms continues to reach to the back of my dress.

He pulls down the top of the dress, revealing only my bra. "I feel so tired, Niall," I mumbled with the least amount of energy. He ignored my comment and just kissed me like nobody's business.

After that everything became so hazy and eventually I fell into a deep slumber.

"Grace, there you are," a voice so delecate like an angel, was calling me out.

"Who are you?" I asked, furrowing my brows. A woman appears from a distance. The place felt as if it was heavenly with the white light and peaceful and cool wind.

This woman had light brown hair and chocolate eyes. Her thin lips indicates she was ageing slowly. She gives me a genuine grin.

"I'm your mom, darling." She replies, with a kind and gentle tone. My mother?

"Why are you here?"

"I see you are very troubled with this protecting job."

"Um yeah, it's not the job, my situation is just very.. complicated," I said, trying to find a word to replace my feelings.

"Niall and Harry, isn't it?"

"Yes." I let out a sigh. I felt no tears flowing down my skin even though anger and agony was consuming my brain.

"If only you knew honey," she whispered, looking down sadly. Knew what? That Harry did not kiss Chelsea? That actually Niall really still loved me thats why he kissed me?