Chapter 201

Shen Yu put his fingers into the fabric and found that the fabric was translucent. The red silk last time was long and folded a few times. He didn't notice that.

No wonder Shang Junlin said he could only wear it for him.

The single-layer fabric is softer and softer to the touch, like clouds stacked together. It can be touched, but it has a sense of elusiveness.

The people from the Shangyi Bureau left their clothes and left. This kind of semi-transparent clothes, Shang Junlin naturally wouldn't let Shen Yu wear it in front of so many palace people's interviews.

"Ayu, try it on for me at night, okay?" Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu from behind and whispered against his ear.

The man's voice was low, with an indescribable sense of temptation, and all the heat sprayed on Shen Yu's sensitive ears in his breath.

The earlobes are gradually dyed crimson, like ripe fruits, tempting to pick.

Shang Junlin stretched out the tip of his tongue and gently slid over it.

Shen Yu's body trembled, and there was even a tremolo in his voice: "Your Majesty..."

The earlobes were drawn into the hot and humid mouth, and the cusps of the teeth were gently ground from the ripe fruit, as if they could absorb the rich pulp of the fruit.

Shen Yu clenched the clothes at hand, and there were a few folds on the complicated black robe in an instant.

The earlobes are released and the kiss falls on the side of the neck, which is one of men's favorite places and is often the focus of attention.

Shen Yu couldn't break free, so he could only let the man bully him completely.

Fortunately, the man didn't plan to do it to the end, he just hugged and kissed him for a while, leaving a lot of marks.

Shen Yu touched the side of his neck, and the feeling just now remained on it, just a slight touch would cause a shudder.

Shen Yu gave up and retracted his hand, feeling that most of the time he couldn't see anyone.

"Why does Your Majesty always like to leave marks on me?" Shen Yu complained, "I have to find a way to cover it when I go out like this."

In winter, it's actually not bad. When Shen Yu goes out, he must wear something like a cloak to keep out the cold. He has many cloaks with fur collars, and nothing will be seen after wearing them.

Shang Junlin looked at the traces he left, and his face was obsessed. If he was not depressed, he wanted his traces to stay on the youth all the time.

"Ayu can also stay with me." Shang Junlin's voice was full of desire, and his voice was lower than usual.

Shen Yu couldn't stand this sound, because most of the time he heard it was in bed. After a long time, it was easy to mobilize his body's desire.

There was agitation in the body, Shen Yu picked up the cup beside him, and "Gu Lulu" drank a glass of cold water.

"That's my cup." Shang Junlin said slowly.

"I don't mind drinking from His Majesty's cup. Does His Majesty despise me?" His mood returned to calm, and Shen Yu was no longer in a situation of being suppressed.

"I don't like it, isn't Ayu the clearest?" Shang Junlin's unexplained gaze fell on Shen Yu.

It's like carrying a fire, trying to ignite the person being watched a little bit.

Shen Yu was uneasy when he saw him, walked over and covered Shang Junlin's eyes: "I know that Your Majesty doesn't dislike it, doesn't His Majesty want me to try on clothes for you to see, when I'm in a good mood, I'll wear it for you Your Majesty, look."