Chapter 240

"What's the matter with the imperial decree you said?" The Prime Minister said in a deep voice.

"You have it? If you don't take it out, I'll wait and see. How can we trust you?" said another official standing behind the Prime Minister.

Mr. Duan said slowly, "When the time is up, you will naturally be able to see the imperial decree. What do you think of this official's suggestion?"

"Even if we agree, His Highness the Seventeenth is not in the capital. We might as well increase our efforts to find His Majesty in the time of tossing and turning. It's not that we refuse, but in any respect, His Majesty and Seventeenth Highness are not comparable."

In the side hall separated by a wall, Shang Junyi, who was talking about, silently clenched his fist hidden in his sleeve.

He knew that he was not as good as Shang Junlin, but being so blatantly belittled, he still made him block his chest in one breath, not going up or down.

"Your Highness?" the **** who was serving on the side whispered.

"Nothing." Suppressing all the complicated emotions in his heart, Shang Junyi tried his best to stabilize his emotions. No matter how powerful Shang Junlin is, what can he do? Isn't the final victory going to fall on him?

The quarrel in the main hall continued, and the fist in Shang Junyi's sleeve was getting tighter and tighter. He hadn't thought about this position at first, but someone put the opportunity in front of him, such a big temptation, almost no one could resist, As those people said, they are also the children of the late emperor. Why can Shang Junlin be able to do it, but he can't?

After arranging the hem of his clothes, Shang Junyi walked into the hall under the **** of the bodyguards. No accident, he saw the surprise on the minister's face.

"You are doing this on purpose..."

Before the official could finish speaking, the guard who came in with Shang Junyi suddenly attacked, blocked his mouth, and pulled him out.

The sharp weapon was aimed at the officials headed by the Prime Minister, with an obvious meaning. If you are not obedient, don't blame the sword without eyes.

The hall fell silent for a moment.

Rao had a pre-judgment in his heart, and at this moment, the mood of the officials was still very complicated.

In addition to their own safety, what they are more worried about now is the safety of their family members. The other party can threaten Lord Zhou with their youngest son, so what about their family members?

Under the threat of force, they did not dare to make any difference.

"You don't have to worry, adults, as long as you are willing to do as we say, you and your family will naturally be fine." Shang Junyi stood in front of Lord Duan and comforted him.

He was fine if he didn't speak, but as soon as he spoke, the anger that had nowhere to vent in the hearts of the ministers directly pointed at him.

"Don't even think about it!"

The ministers present were clearly divided into two factions. One was headed by Mr. Duan, who followed behind Shang Junyi, and the other was headed by the Prime Minister and surrounded by guards. .

"Master Duan, what should we do now?" Shang Junyi asked when he arrived at the side hall.

"It can't be delayed for too long. When it is discovered that something is wrong outside, the situation will be very unfavorable for us." Duan said.

Shang Junyi was puzzled: "But didn't the Imperial Army follow our orders?"

"In addition to the Imperial Guard, there are other garrison forces in the capital. Besides, the Imperial Guard does not all obey our orders." What Mr. Duan didn't say is that these Imperial Guards seem to be mobilized by them, but they actually obey others.