Chapter 239

Shang Junlin stared at Shen Yu, and under his eyes, the young man's snow-like skin was stained with crimson.

"Why didn't Ayu speak anymore?" The corner of the man's lips was slightly hooked, and it was close to the young man's ear. His voice was low and elegant, and he couldn't imagine what a serious question he asked.

"Why, Your Majesty..." With a heavy voice, he felt that his earlobe was bitten either lightly or not.

Letting go of the "bullyed" earlobe, Shang Junlin let out a low laugh, the hot air sprayed on the sensitive earlobe between his breaths, and the crimson color on the white snow became more intense.

"Why didn't Ayu answer my question?" Shang Junlin grabbed the hair that fell from Shen Yu's ear and wrapped it around his fingers, "In the beginning, didn't Ayu say it himself?"

The blue silk is entwined, soft and fragrant.

"It's what I said, Your Majesty is amazing everywhere, and naturally on the bed..." Shen Yu tilted his head, his soft lips rubbed against Shang Junlin's fingers, the light in his eyes flowed, and he slowly spat out the last two words, "Awesome. "

The fingers holding his chin suddenly increased in strength, Shen Yu felt a slight pain, he ignored the pain, but raised his hand and stroked the man's face.

Shen Yu's body temperature has always been low, even if the "prevention" in the body is removed, this physique has not changed, the slightly cool fingers not only failed to cool the man, but like a spark falling into the dry wood, igniting a raging fire.

Feeling the man's heavier breathing, he smiled gloomily: "Don't your Majesty want to listen to my answer, I'll reply... um..."

Before he could finish speaking, Shang Junlin lowered his head and blocked the lips of the young man.

Shen Yu didn't resist, he wrapped his arms around the man's neck and pulled him towards him. He has never resisted Shang Junlin's kiss, or in other words, he was very addicted to this kind of intimacy.

Under the candlelight, the vision was blurred, the light and shadow were scattered, the ups and downs between bright and dark, the black hair that was hanging around the neck was picked up by the man, put it to his lips, and kissed lovingly.

"Ayu said, is I serious?"

Shen Yu tightly clenched the cloth under his hands, his breathing was hot, and he could only nod randomly.

The wind and rain stopped, and Shen Yu lay in Shang Junlin's arms, his whole body softened, and he didn't want to move lazily.

It can only be said that people's ability to adapt is extremely strong. Compared with the beginning, Shen Yu's discomfort is much lower now.

Closing his eyes for a while, Shen Yu said, "Your Majesty, press the button for me."

For the current Shang Junlin, massaging Shen Yu was already a familiar thing. He stretched out his hand and massaged Shen Yu with moderate strength.

"Is there any discomfort?" Shang Junlin asked in a low voice.

Shen Yu shook his head, in fact, it wasn't too uncomfortable, he just wanted to instruct Shang Jun to be stern.

The two stopped talking, a warm atmosphere filled the surroundings, and the attendant was instructed to bring warm water up.

Shang Junlin got up, poured a cup of hot water back, and took the person into his arms again: "Drink some water to moisten your throat."

Shen Yu lowered his head and drank the water in the cup with Shang Junlin's hand: "How's the situation with General Gu?"

"Why does Ayu mention other men at this time?" Shang Junlin put the cup on the small table aside, his tone was a little dissatisfied.